Introducing My Mate

A/N: I'm thinking this story is about done. I think six or more chapters and we will stick a fork in her and call it done.

Gunner's POV

Logan and I never left the bedroom until almost noon on Sunday. We had marked each other each taking turns at topping. We were one now. I could feel his emotions and we could communicate through our mating bond which is totally different then a pack bone. The mating bond allows pictures. I love that part of it.

"Dad is bringing the kids home now. He would like to talk to you about having a meeting, planning our take over of the pack and training." Logan said as I handed him a glass of tea and climbed into the bath behind him.

"How much time do we have?" I asked.

"Twenty minutes he is running to town for pizza and ice cream." Logan said.

"So we have time to soak." I said. We had just got done moving all his stuff to my room. The hottie and I now live in the same room.

"A quick one. I don't think having Charlee and Jace finding us like this is a good idea so maybe we should be downstairs or outside when they get home." my little nervous nelly said. I laughed.

"I don't hide anything from my brother or sister. They know I'm bi and are okay with it. I'm not saying I will make live to you on the living room floor while they do homework in the kitchen." I said making him chuckle.

"Id hope to keep our love making as private as we can. I think we should make sure our room is sound proof." he said making me chuckle now.

"We will babe." i said kissing his neck earning myself a nice moan from my mate. I love how responsive he is to my touch, kisses and words.

We had gotten out of the bath and was dressed before Chandler and the kids showed up. When they walked in we has just sat down at the table with a soda.

"Hey guys how was your weekend." I asked.

"Great. So much fun. I made some new friends. We went on a run thanks to Casper and Chris." They both started off saying at once. Chandler, Logan and I started laughing as the two of them kept going.

"Hey. One at a time." I said still chuckling.

"I want to go back next weekend." Jace said.

"Me too." Charlee said almost bouncing.

"We will see." I said.

"So did you shift or anything?" Jace asked while Charlee and I gathered plates and stuff for dinner.

"Yes I did. And after dinner I will show you my wolf." I said.

"Tell us all about it." Charlee said.

"I promise too. But we have something's to talk about." I said sitting down at the table.

"Okay, shoot." Charlee said.

"Well like I said I shifted on Friday night. Because it was my first time and because of my age it made me sick. Logan helped me and I'm a lot better now. I also found my mate. Logan is my mate. He will be our Alpha as well." I said for starters.

"Wow so cool." Charlee said smiling at Logan and I.

"Welcome to the family." Jace said shaking Logan's hand. I chuckled but Logan looked please. So did Chandler.

"When a werewolf is shifting for the first time they get a rare opportunity to speak with their wolves. Mine told me a lot. First off. My wolf belonged to dad. He told me how our parents died. Hero's. They were hero's to our kind. And they will be honored soon. Their killers have met their fates and justice was served." I said feeling my wolfs pride leaking through me.

"Who killed mom and dad?" Jace asked in a sad voice.

"Stupid humans that were trying to expose us." I said.

"Mom an dad refused to expose us didn't they." Charlee said proudly.

"That's right." I said smiling.

"Go mom and dad." she said with watery eyes. I smiled at her to let her know I got it.

"We shall celebrate them." Jace said in a caveman voice. He was trying not to show his emotions so I didn't laugh or show that I even heard it.

"First we need to announce your mate." Chandler said.

"I think we could do that tonight. Is that to soon to call a meeting?" I asked.

"No not at all. It's five we can have it at eight if you like. Would you like to do it here or at the pack house?" Chandler asked.

"Pack house is fine. We could run there and back with Charlee and Jace on our backs." Logan said.

"Good idea." I said.

"Fun idea." Charlee said.

"Agreed." Jace chimed in. His smile was all I needed.

"I'll call the meeting." Chandler said looking down at his plate. In my head I heard him announce a pack meeting tonight at eight in the pack house. Logan smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I would like to train a little bit more before taking over. At least a month." I said to Chandler.

"Sounds good it will give us time to plan the celebration." He said smiling at me.

"What about the honor party for mom and dad?" Charlee asked.

"I've been thinking about that. The anniversary of their deaths is in two weeks. Why not honor them then. Can we get a monument built by then?" I asked.

"Yes we can. And I know where to put it. Your parents were married in the woods by a Willow tree. It's on our pack land but it boarders your grandfathers land. They may or may not cross over to honor your mom." Chandler said.

"That's fine as long as they are here in peace we will allow it. And I would like to see the place." I said.

"Me too." Charlee and Jace said.

"We can do that tomorrow after work." Logan said.

"Good." I said smiling at him.

We talked as we ate. Chandler left to go get ready for the meeting. I shifter showing Charlee and Jace my wolf. I ended up giving them both rides before shifting back and heading in the house. It was almost time to head to the pack house so Logan and I shifter Charlee and Jace gathered our close before Charlee climbed on my back an Jace onto Logan's. This was my first time running in wolf form.

"Follow me, hon." Logan said through our link.

"Right behind ya." I said as we took off.

The smells in the woods were a little over whelming at first. I got uses to it and started to file away different scents so I could identify them later. Charlee smelled like a light scented peachy smell with a hint of lemon. Have was more of a fall leaf and smoke. They smelled good to me. Family.

"Were here." Logan said. Charlee and have hoped off and left our close before running off in some direction.

We shifted and dressed before following the kids. I was a bit nervous and a lot excited. Now everyone would know Logan the sexy hottie was all mine.

"Hello everyone and thank you for coming. Over the weekend our future Alpha shifted and found his mate. He asked that we introduce you all to his mate." Chandler said looking at me.

"Hello everyone and thank you for coming on such short notice tonight. I would like for you all to meet my mate Logan Rivers." I said smiling as Logan came to stand next to me. There was a lot of cheering. Some stunned faces, sad faces and pissed off females in the crowed.

"Because of Logan being the Alpha mate and the beta we will be moving Casper up to Beta and Christian up to second. Third will be Jace Madison." Chandler said shocking me and Jace.

"Me really, that is so cool." Jace said.

"When I learned that Logan would be the second Alpha I looked into how to rearrange the ranks and the books say if another son to the Alpha was born he would be the one to take place of the third in command." Chandler said clearing up a lot of confused faces's including mine.

"Thank you all for coming please enjoy the rest of your night." I said wanting to go home. Casper was talking full on with Jace as was Christian. He looked so excited. Charlee was a bit upset. I knew why she thought it was a little sexist but would live with it.

"Come in guys we have to get home and go to bed. Work tomorrow." Logan said making me smile.

"Jace will ride with me." Casper said heading for the woods with a blushing Jace.

"I've got, charlee." Christian said.

"We will meet you guys at home then." Logan said pulling me into the woods with a smile in his face. My naughty mate.

An hour after the others got home we walked through the door. Casper and Christian knew what was up but my brother and sister had no clue. They think I was just out for a run.

I have to say I am truly glad we moved into this house.