The guard and turned to look at me. "Please, I won't ask again." 

The guard got up and opened the door. "Here, now shut up." 

I looked at the waffle in my hand like it was a million dollars. "Oh, Mr. Waffle you smell to delicious to be stared at." 

I enjoyed the three bites of the crispy, maple syrup, heaven. Life was swell.  I felt better today, not only that I had food, but that my leg wasn't a swollen hole. I sat on my bed anticipating someone to bust open the door to say freedom, but I knew not to excite myself. 

Is it a bad thing to say that I gave up on Cole rescuing me? Maybe I realized that was to good to be true. I was tired of crying myself to sleep so I decided to focus on present manners like finding food. I have made friends too. They are the bugs that come in my window at night, Fred and John.  I sighed with nothing to do and decided to make a fort with the hard mattress, bed frame and blanket. I made a tee pee thing and lie under it pretending I was camping. 

"Sandra?" I heard that oh, so, familiar voice. 

"Under here." i didn't bother to move. 

Colt crawled under the tent I made and lied down next to me. "Going camping?" 

"Yes. Colt, have you ever thought about your mate?" I had gotten rather close to Colt the past few days, becoming better friends with him. 

"To be honest, everyday I think about her. I mean what if she isn't perfect?" Colt looked up at the ceiling. 

 "I know she will be perfect for you Colt." I looked over at the childish face that always made me laugh. 

"How do you know I have one?" Colt looked at me bit his lip. 

I took Colt's hand and looked at his palm. "Yep you have a mate." 

Colt took his hand from me and looked at it. He laughed. "You don't know how to read my palm." 

I stood up. "I know, I just wanted to make you feel better. So what am I doing today?" I was stretching my arms as a joke. 

I opened up the door to my room and heard two people screaming. "Mom, dad!" I tried to run to them, but someone grabbed me. 

"What are you doing to them?" I demanded an answer to the guards. A man with the black eyes and a mustache walked out from behind me. 

"You have an hour." He motioned the three of us in a room and closed the door. 

I grinned, glad that they put us together. "Nice to see you guys again." I embraced their hugs. 

The three of us sat down and we began talking, we talked about memories when I was little, when I lost my first tooth, broke my first bone. 

I have never cried more tears of joy in my life. 

"I can't believe you tried to fit yourself inside the turkey." My father was still in hysterics. 

I literally watched my life flash through my eyes and I embraced every second of it. Someone roughly opened the door and got my parents. "Family Reunion in over." 

The guards took my parents outside into the hall in front of the Alpha or mustache guy. "Physical pain didn't work for you so now we will try emotional." 

I didn't know what he was talking about until he decided to take my parents into another room. I tried to get out of the tight grasp I was in. "Let me go! What are you going to do with them?" 

The circulation in my arm began to diminish because the guards grip on me was so tight. 

"Sandra, we are just wasting time trying to keep your parents alive. We no longer need them." A smile showed up on the Alpha's pale face. 

Tears flooded my eyes as I melted to the ground on my knees. "Please don't, please!" I could feel my heart breaking in a million pieces. An hour is too short. I could hear screams coming from the room causing me to cry even harder. "They never did anything wrong, you monster!" 

The man was standing by the door to the room chuckling. "They were taking up room."

I put my head in my hands and screamed at the top of my lungs. Why them, why not me? It was all my fault. 

The screaming in the room stopped and the Alpha knocked on the door and walked away. "Get her to her room, she needs some time to think things through. Make sure to give Cole a buzz for me." 

I watched as he joyfully skipped away into the darkness as I was dragged to my room. I could not control my legs because I  was paralyzed from shock. I was thrown onto the cold floor and crawled under my tent. For some reason I burst out laughing, I couldn't stop. I knew that finding a positive outlook on how stupid I look right now would help me feel better. I felt like the hobbit going into a cave. I know my parents would never want me to be sad so I made an oath that sadness will no longer be tolerated. Let the Bad Ass Games Begin!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think Cole's past is finally getting to him and Sandra's past is finally getting to her. Wo! Wait I just found a theme for this chapter. (haha I didn't even plan contrasting pasts) Mind blowing. 

Well for those who celebrated it ... Happy Late Thanksgiving! I hope you ate a lot of yummy food. 

:)gobble,gobble,gobble,gobble,gobble,gobble,gobble,gobble,gobble

Little Miss S :P