Rescued from the Lips

Chapter Fifteen: -Sandra's Perspective- 

Was I soaking wet? Hell yes! Stupid Cole squirted something on me that reeked like pee. I ran to the bathroom and threw off the disgusting shirt. I dried myself with swabs of toilet paper and put on Cole's huge sweat shirt. Luckily, I had yoga pants on so it looked great, but still I looked like a person who just woke up. 

I tied my hair into a messy bun and walked outside the bathroom. I observed my environment, some people were sleeping, most were texting, although I don't know why because their friends are here in this very school. 

I turned my attention to someone walking towards me, "Oh hey Colt. How's your night been?" 

"Well a little bit boring without you." He leaned up against the wall. 

"Oh, getting smart are we now?" 

"I would presume so." Colt lowered his voice. "So I have heard that you come from a rare pack." 

My palms began to sweat, he is on to me. "No. Why. . .why would you guess that?" I played with the strings on my hoodie. 

"I can sense when you lie Sandra." He stood up from the wall and put a hand on my shoulder. 

His hand moved to the back of my neck, when I felt and smelled that cologne mixed earthy smell that made me go crazy, Cole. 

I took a deep breath smelling that addicting smell. I hit reality when I saw Colt smiling and staring at me. He was looking at my markings and he thought I was embracing his touch.  I started to back away from him until I could no longer move with my doom coming to an end from the wall. Colt had me pinned. I looked into those dark eyes now, no longer seeing the way I fell for him; the werewolf was emerging. His eyes started to turn yellow and his grip on me tightened. I could feel his claws digging into my flesh and liquid dribbling down my arm. 

"Your a special one aren't you." His breath got closer to my lips. 

I tried to squirm my way out, but his grip was bruising my arm the more I moved. I tried to stay calm to keep his werewolf down low. "What. . .what do you mean?" 

"You're not from a common pack, you have a special gift." He smirked and his lips touched mine. 

I tried to pull away, tried to move my leg to get free. I smelled that enchanting smell, now filled with a goal. Before I knew it, those lips were ripped away from me. I took a heavy breath and turned to see Cole punching Colt. They were both going to turn into werewolves anytime soon because I could sense an odd tension between the two of them. 

I felt my arm pulsing and looked at the mess bleeding through my sleeve. I gingerly rolled up my sleeve and saw I had a bruised hand print on both my arms and indents were each his nails were. Blood painted over my arms and dripped onto the sweatshirt; I needed to get this to stop bleeding. 

I raced back to the bathroom where I had my original shirt drying. I ripped it into two, feeling the bruises. I tied the fabric onto my arms, while wincing, and washed off the rest of the dried blood. 

Out of nowhere tears formed in my eyes and started slowly dripping down my face. I noticed my pallid looking figure in the mirror, still terrified of what just happened. I watched as each tear slipped off my face and onto the bathroom floor. There was no longer room for my cool self that always was. I could no longer hold this in, at least I was in the bathroom alone. My fingers pulled down the baggy sweat shirt sleeves over my wounds so I wouldn't have to look at a painful reminder. 

I repetitively told myself to calm down, but the vivid memory kept popping in my head and my tears spilled again. I slid down the wall and  put my head on top of my legs. What was Cole doing right now? Was he going to kill Colt?

Colt, each freckle I thought was adorable was now a nightmare the continued to presently make me cry.  

I felt warmth envelope me and my sole felt complete. I realized arms were comforting me and I leaned against the body. I could sense satisfaction and worry coming off of the human in the room. My nose was filled with the reminder of sweet blossoms and rain. I knew that smell anywhere and looked up into understanding eyes. 

"Why do you smell different?" I asked out of nowhere, smelling the sweet side to him. 

"You ask the oddest questions at the oddest times sometimes." He pulled me into his lap and I leaned against his chest, closing my eyes. 

"What an hour." I sighed embracing this amazing moment, while sleep was finally poisoning me. 

"Go to sleep my Via, everything will be fine now." Cole's chest moved up and down with his breaths.  

"What happened with Colt?" I kept my eyes closed. 

"He is gone for now. Just sleep Via, sleep, you are in my hands now." He whispered this against the top of my forehead causing me to fall into an instant deep sleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi folks,

Hope you enjoyed this chater.  It was certainly different than most I would say. Sandra is finally being herself and Colt is FINALLY known as a bad guy to Sandra. 

Read on to find out what Cole did to Colt and what Cole's reaction will be to Sandra's arms. (remember she covered it up with the sweat shirt sleeves) 

If you liked this chapter please vote, comment, and as some of you have already done, follow me. Thanks fo your support. 

Sarah :P