"You guys find us some seats, I'll bring them over," I offer.

"You won't be able to carry them all yourself, I'll stay with you," Jade volunteers. Karen and Ella walk off talking about something and I look back at the counter. "Ooh, Myah, that guy over there has the eyes for you," Jade winks. I chuckle and look over at him sitting at a table. He wasn't too bad looking, actually very handsome but not as handsome and sexy as my Darius, no one beats Darius. The guy notices me checking him out and comes over to me.

"Hey, what's your name?" he inquiries, his voice was low. Jade elbows me and smirks while I laugh at her.

"Hi, I'm Myah and you?" I ask as I lean against the counter.

"Josh," he answers. "Do you come here often?"

"The odd time, you?"

"Me too. You look very sexy tonight by the way." He looks down my body and I blush as I thank him. "So, I was wondering would you like to go out some time?"

"I have a husband, sorry," I explain, showing him my wedding ring.

"Wow, that's one huge ring." It sure is and very beautiful. I quote from Darius, "but not as beautiful as you, nothing can be compared to your beauty," he said to me on our honeymoon. "I'm sorry for bothering you, let me at least buy you a drink to make up for it, red wine?"

"I actually can't drink at the moment," I reply, placing my hand on my protruding 12 week baby bump. He glances down at my bump then it clicks in his head.

"Oh, congratulations, you must be very excited."

"Yeah, it's actually baby number 3." His face goes shocked then he chuckles softly.

"Whoa, three kids. That must be a handful especially being so young, how old are you? 22, 23?"

"24, 25 in a month." Wow, do I still look 22? Yay!

"Well, I should stop bothering you on your night out, nice meeting you, Myah. Good luck and take care, all of you," Josh smiles.

"Thanks, nice meeting you too, Josh." Josh walks away and I turn back to a grinning Jade. "What?"

"You just got asked out!"

"I know, I don't understand why someone would want me anyway, I'm so big."

"Well, duh, you're pregnant."

"Yeah but he didn't know that so he probably just assumed I was fat." She giggles and takes two drinks and I take the other two. We set them down on the table Karen and Ella had picked out.

"What was going on over there?" Ella asks when we sit down.

"Myah got asked out," Jade smirks.

"But you're married to my brother," Karen chimes in.

"I know, that's why I said no, I explained that I was married and had kids and all that. Do you seriously think I would cheat on my mate?"

"No of course not, you know I didn't mean it like that," Karen apologises. After chatting for the next two hours, I drive my drunk friends home. It sure was fun watching them be pissed out of their brains. When I dropped Karen home Brandon couldn't stop laughing at her and when I dropped Ella home Daniel couldn't stop laughing at her. As I was walking Ella to the front door she falls back and I hold her.

"Sorry," Ella says. Daniel runs out of the house and takes her off me.

"How drunk are you?" he asks.

"Just a little bit," she responds then giggles.

"You don't have to be a werewolf to smell the drink from you," he laughs. She almost trips but he catches her. "Let's get you inside before you break your neck."