22.

I've been having some bad days so it's my fault for updating late. I wanted to do a flashback chapter but I'll just do a full chapter to make It up.

Check out my new book, Distraction It's set In the early 80's, late 90's. Thank y'all for steading rocking with me.
_

     I sat down at the lunch table and let my head hit the wooden board

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

     I sat down at the lunch table and let my head hit the wooden board. I had an appointment later on with my shrink and I wasn't looking forward to it. I would have to open up more with her and I wasn't good with that sort of thing. Not even with my own boyfriend.

"What's going on, girl?" Try sat next to me and laid her hand down on my thigh.

I still have yet to tell Teyana about my miscarriage or my pregnancy at all. After all she was my cousin and I did feel a little bad but, I wasn't pregnant anymore and it really didn't matter if I told her or not now.

"Tired, that's all." I smiled. "Where's Ethan?" I changed the subject and as expected her face lit up with excitement.

"He's in the line getting me something to eat with his card. He's not as hungry today."

"Oh, okay." I nodded and looked away seeing Lo and Corey making their way towards us.

Today was one of those days where I was thinking about my baby and what could have been but I tried getting over it for everyone's sake. No one likes negative energy.

I heard some giggles and I looked across the room to see Ingrid. It's been a couple of days and you could already see her bulging stomach. I slowly shook my head and instantly felt some type of way. After that little altercation at the restaurant. Corey and her discussed it and it came out to be that she was pregnant with his child.

Ever since that day I haven't looked at Corey the same and he's noticed it. It kind of hurt me that I wasn't going to be the first one to have his child but I'm still in high school and no one should be happy about being pregnant as a senior.

I shook it off as Corey sat next to me and kissed my exposed shoulder from the hanging off top I was wearing.

"You not hungry?"

"No, not really. Are you? I'll go get you something." I spoke quickly.

I really just wanted to get away from him.

"Yeah." He looked at my knowingly and as I made a move to get up he grabbed my hand and sat me back down forcefully. I looked over at the rest of the table that seemed to be in conversation with each other and looked back at Corey who had a glare on his face.

"When are you going to stop this, huh?" He mumbled to only me.

I rolled my eyes and tried getting up but his grip got tighter.

"Just leave me alone, Corey."

"No. Not until you tell me what I did wrong. It's always me that does something to yo ass and it's getting old Kingsley. It's getting real fucking old how you blame every fucking thing on me."