26.

I'm sick asf I can barely see because my head feels like someone throwing bricks on it but I'm going to finish a chapter for you guys💙
_

I'm sick asf I can barely see because my head feels like someone throwing bricks on it but I'm going to finish a chapter for you guys💙_

    "I just want to go home. I'm sick of Corey doing this shit." I yelled.

Teyana grabbed my arms and pinned me to the wall as I flared my arms around trying to get to the bitch.

"King. Don't let that hoe get to you, and fuck Corey. He a fuck nigga for not sticking up for you."

I shook my head as I felt a headache coming on. I took my medicine so I don't see how I was acting out like this. I hated myself for letting this nigga get to me, once again.

"Just let me go. I'll walk home." I mumbled.
"Girl the fuck? I'm not letting you walk home. It's too dark."

I rolled my eyes and looked around the street.

"Then who's going to take me home?"

"I am. Wait here." She let her hand run down my arm as she disappeared into the house I guess to go find Ethan.

Tears came to my eyes and I shook my head. This nigga is never going to leave me alone. Even if we're friends he still finds ways to hurt me.

I heard a door open and I looked over seeing Corey walking out with his hands in his pockets. I bit my lip to keep from cursing him out.

"Kingsley-"

"Don't." I spoke. "Just leave me alone. I don't want to be friends, associates or lovers with you anymore. Whatever we had is done."

"Come on." He stepped closer to me. "You don't mean that."

"Oh but I do. I don't want nothing to do with you." I shrugged.

"Kingsley. I can never leave you alone. You know that."

"Like I said. Your going too. I don't want to have to say it again. If you love me like you say you do. You wouldn't have let that bitch talk about my child. If you loved me like you say you did then you would let me go. You would let me go and never talk to me again." I spoke louder as I stepped closer to him with each word I spoke.

"If you." The tears came to my eyes. "Love me like you say you do. You wouldn't be getting high off your ass to forget all of your problems. You wouldn't still be here you would be in rehab but you can't even do that." I said disgusted.

"Kingsley."

"Nah. I'm done. Have fun with your toy. I'm sure that baby isn't yours and when you find it out I hope you'll be crushed." I spat.

He looked at me with hurt written all over his face and I felt a hand grab my arm. I looked and saw Teyana dangling the keys in her hands. I stepped away from Corey and licked my lips.

"Bye, Corey." I mumbled.

"Kingsley." He called out for me again.

I swallowed my tears and grabbed Tey's hand yanking her away from the scene. I didn't need to hear his voice and I go back running to him. It wasn't going down like that this time.