9.

Keith Powers plays Corey's character. P.S I copied a scene from my favorite movie "A Walk To Remember." just because I love it so much
_

         No one tells the truth, they just get better at lying

Marlo, my first love that I wish I never had lied to me, took everything I had, my innocence away and that can't be forgiven. These days I never thought about him but since I've been getting into something with Corey it all just came rushing back to me like a tsunami.

My father was at work once again. I got a piece of him earlier before he was called in for another shift at the hospital. Late nights weren't doing him any good, and it was starting to show.

I applied for a job at the local family dollar up the street. It's just a five minute walk, worth it because they pay good.

Then my thoughts got clouded with Corey. He was smart, athletic, handsome. It was just something about him that screamed danger and I couldn't help the gut feeling that I was soon to find out. Throwing on my jacket I walked out into the night breeze.

Closing the door behind me and locking it with my key I jogged down the porch and slowed down once I saw a familiar car in Corey's driveway. A car I've seen before.

It drove by a couple of times and stopped in front of his house but I never knew who it was. I always saw a hat on a male looking figures body.

The windows we're fogged up and his hazards we're on. I didn't want to seem too nosy so I crossed the street and pretended like I was walking on that sidewalk. I peeked inside from the side of the car and froze at what I saw. It was two bodies fucking in the back seat.

"Is that his sister?" I asked shocked to myself.

I squinted and the body looked nothing like a middle school student. My eyes bulged and I turned my head continuing my walk to no where. That wasn't none of my business.

Looking at the time it ready seven o clock on the dot. Which meant I had a hour to get ready for this little outing Corey had planned. I didnt ask my dad like I said I would because he was never home and if he showed up and I wasn't there it's not going to be my fault. He's never here so why even bother.

Turning the corner to my house after I walked around the block in this boring neighboorhood I opened the door to the house and stepped in removing my jacket because the heater was on.

I threw on some jeans and a long black t shirt, grabbing my red chucks and white socks I sat on my dresser doing my hair for the night. I threw it up into a doughnut bun on the top of my head and put on some gold hoop earrings my uncle got me for my birthday last year.

The doorbell rung and I looked down at the time. It was eight on the dot. Spraying on some Christmas scented perfume I walked downstairs and opened the door. Corey's gaze meeting mine before skimming my figure of course.