20.

I'm the plug with these chapters🙆
_

          "Give it some time darlin', think about school and your friends

          "Give it some time darlin', think about school and your friends." My Aunt Deborah's sweet voice said over the phone.
Damnit, she wasn't with me on this.

"Yes ma'm. Tell pa and ma I'll see them really soon, okay?"

"Alright sweetheart. I love you, stay strong."

"I love you too." I hung up and sighed laying my head back on the pillow. It's been almost a week since my miscarriage and this morning was my first day back to school in a long time.

My dad has been staying home keeping a eye on me. Which I don't know why because I specifically told him to stay out of my way. I had to quit my job because I couldn't work how I used to. These days I felt as if there was nothing to live for.

Corey is the only one who has actually been trying in this relationship. I've brought up ending everything multiple times but he just wouldn't let me go. No matter how many times I tried to break up with him.

Speaking of him, he was calling my phone right now.

"Yeah?"

"I'm on my way to get you baby, you hungry?"

Damn, that's why I loved him.

"No, I'm fine."

"Lie again, cause you always hungry. I'll be there in ten minutes."

"You know we have school right?"

"Mhm, a quick stop at McDonald's won't hurt none."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you, Kingsley." I hung up the phone and sluggishly got out of bed trying not to cry. Nothing has been the same between us but the love is still there. Which should say something but I'm too stubborn and full of pride to see it.

I threw on some light jeans, with a regular wife beater. I put on a long nude jacket over it with my pink pumas. I let my hair hang down since I colored it a honey blonde last night since I was bored with my life.

I fluffed the curls and grabbed my mini backpack and walked out the room. I heard music playing downstairs and someone humming.

Daddy dearest.

I didn't even speak as I walked in and grabbed a apple juice from the fridge. I was about to leave out but he stopped me with a hand on my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes and slowly turned around to face him.

"Where you off too this early? School don't start until another hour."

Did I really have to explain myself to him? Yeah.

"Corey is picking me up to take me to breakfast. Is that a problem, dad?"

"Nope, not at all. I love you." I nodded and turned around but looked back behind my shoulder at his breaking face.