37.

corey is going to have his point of view soon..😌

& excuse any mistakes because they are a lot of them! I tried going through and perfecting but I got sleepy and just published so be happy.
_

Drying my hair somewhat after getting out of the shower

Drying my hair somewhat after getting out of the shower. I pulled on some skinny jeans, a regular white shirt and my off white huaraches. Pulling my curly hair into a bun after putting leave in conditioner in I grabbed my Michael Cors watch, slipped that on. Then grabbed my phone sliding it into my back pocket along with some money.

My shirt started to slide up and I laughed pulling it back down. "You don't want mommy to go out and have fun huh? It's just for tonight I promise. I won't be moving around that much okay mama?"

I rubbed my stomach and looked back at Rendall who was laying in the bed scrolling through something on the computer. She hasn't come out of my room in days and it was bothering me. The only thing she came out for was for food, and we all know us pregnant women need that.

"You know my dad doesn't mind you staying here right? Your family, get out of this room and cook, watch TV, beat ya meat, shit do something."

"I don't even have a dick, King." She laughed and closed the laptop before laying down on her side. "Besides I'm just tired. I'm ready for Nathan to come on out."

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay? I can cancel the plans with Teyana and Sidney...I'm being a third wheel anyway."

"You should be on bed rest but don't move around too much. I would say stay but go out and have your fun. You've deserved it."

"Okay." I sighed and walked over to her hugging her, pulling her body as close to mine as possible. "I'll see you later my pregnant twin, love you."

"Love you too." She smiled.

"And I'm locking the door downstairs and all the other doors alright? You'll be fine and if you need anything, don't hesitate to call me cause I swear I'll come with my glock."

"Bye fool." She shook her head with a smirk.

I winked and walked out shutting the door behind me. Sidney and Teyana we're taking me out since they claim I'm a home body. It's not that just I'm on bed rest until I can push this crazy girl out. I was kind of iffy about going but we're only going out to eat and then the movies. I don't think it would be bad.

"Hey my beautiful while pregnant cousin." Teyana cooed and pulled me into her smelling my neck.

"Move weird ass. You lucky I'm not that emotional while pregnant because I'm pretty without being knocked up too bitch."

"Whatever jelly bean." I laughed and shook my head. "Get yo ass on in the car, Sidney has a lil attitude so don't pop off please?"

She opened my door and I climbed inside his F1 50. I looked up at him and saw his fist on his face while he tapped his hand on the steering wheel.