41.

THANKS FOR 1K READS MY LOVES❤ keep it coming.
_

Kingsley

"It's just right up the street baby. Ima be right back." I pouted as I swung my feet back and forth while I sat at the edge of the bed.

"I said no. I'll bring it when I get off of work. It's food in this house, cook something." Corey removed his towel and started getting dressed while eying me down.

But I don't want shit here. I want a Dairy Queen blizzard.

"Oooh. You get on my fuckin nerves. Just leave."

I rolled my eyes and laid down sideways on the bed grabbing my pink furry pillow while watching Bella and Edward dance to a song on their prom night.

"I leave when I wanna leave lil girl. I'll bring you a ice cream when I get off. I promise." He came over and kissed my lips as a tear fell down my face. "Stop all that crying lil nigga, ima be back. I love you."

"Okay." I didn't even look at him.

He sighed and kissed my forehead before leaving out the room and then out the house.

"I love you too."

I said it after he left cause I was still pissed at his dumbass.

When I was sure he was gone I got my whale ass up and fixed my bun before grabbing my keys and leaving to Dairy Queen. I needed this damn cookie dough right the fuck now.

As soon as I pulled up my phone rang with a call from Corey but I ignored his ass. He probably knew I was up to no good.

I sat down at the table and sighed in satisfaction as I ate from the blizzard like it was the last on the earth. I looked out the window and laughed at some people who passed by. Looking like whole messes. How was I fat as hell, and ugly and still looked better than some of these hoes? That's a damn shame.

The door opened and in walked the person I dreaded to see again.

"The fuck?" I said to myself as I sunk down in my seat, as far as Jailan would let me.

He walked in with some female and she looked familiar. I just couldn't put my finger on it. While he was ordering she set off to find a table and picked one that was right across from mine.

Fuck this shit. I'll finish this ice cream at the crib.

I grabbed my purse and phone as I walked towards the door with my head down into my phone so no one could see me.

When I made it out the door I smiled and did a little happy dance. I should've listened to Corey and just waited but I have pregnant brain. I don't think before I do shit anymore.

I sat my ice cream on the top of my car as I fished through my purse for my keys.

"Where the hell is my keys Jai?" I spoke to my child like she could see where I put them.

She kicked in response and I nodded with a pout of my lip. "Great, that's just our luck babygirl."

"Ma'am, you left your keys!" I saw the same girl running out of the restaurant with my keys dangling from her fingers.