18.

Y'all I watched Their Eyes We're Watching God for the first time yesterday and I'm in love😭 like damn. Halle Berry and Michael Ealy in that movie was goals as fuck. I really recommend that movie to you guys if you haven't seen it already😭

I'm sorry I couldn't update sooner. Wattpad was making this whole problem to where I couldn't add Kingsley's POV picture. So I waited a day to upload.
_

I laid in bed

I laid in bed. Corey's leg was wrapped around my lower half as he slept. Last night I went over his house and well let's just say he showed me how beautiful I was.
I yawned and moved around a bit to get out of bed but his hand put more pressure on to my side, stopping me from moving.

"Where you going?"

I almost melted at his voice but I sucked it up, I was already sore.

"Bathroom, babe."

"Mm." He grumbled and slowly moved his hand from my side. He rubbed over my belly longer than he had to and turned on his stomach.

I smiled and removed the covers from my nude body and walked or more like wobbled into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and pulled on my shorts and tank top I had on yesterday. I raised up my shirt and saw the small pudge from the baby starting to form.

It's been two weeks and Corey has been obsessed with everything involving the baby. I still haven't told my dad. I don't want to, but I know I'm going to have to sooner or later.

It was Saturday and today Corey was supposed to be taking me to Cedar Point. If his ass would wake up. I looked to my left for some mouthwash when I spotted Corey leaning on the door watching me.

I pursed my lips not even fazed. He stayed popping up everywhere.

"What do you want, creeper?" I joked.

"To blow your house up."

"Minecraft nerd." I said.

He slapped my ass and started the shower.

"You going back to your house, or you taking a shower with me?"

I stared back at him in thought. I was already sore and I didn't need another round.

"Home. I'll see you later. What time you coming to get me?"

"Twelve. Be ready, I'm not about to wait almost three hours for your ass." He pouted.

"Cry baby." I pecked his lips and and pulled me closer going for another one.