33.

I'm changing everything up guys. This is not the end. King is NOT going to die. I'm going to let her have the baby. I already tweaked the chapters so we good👌
_

Maybe King laying in a hospital bed was my breaking point

Maybe King laying in a hospital bed was my breaking point. Seeing her with tubes connected to every part of her, and our child fighting for his or her life was tragic.

I never knew that I could love someone so much, and feel like I'll die right along with them if they were to go. I held on to her cold hand and squeezed.

"Everything is going to be alright baby, I promise." I whispered.

The door opened and in walked her father along with Sidney and his daughter. Mr Kim held a McDonald's bag out to me and I accepted with a head nod. My voice was fucked from all the screaming I did weeks ago when all this shit popped off.

Kings been in a coma for over a month and if she didn't progress they had no choice but to pull the plug, but like Iyanla say, not on my fucking watch. Kingsley staying right on this earth.

Fuck you mean?

"Breakfast, since we all been cooped up in this room for a week." Mr Kim spoke.

"Thanks." I rasped out.

Rehgan slid out of Sidney's lap and waddled over to the side of Kingsley's bed. She stole a fry from off of my wrapper and laid her hand on top of Kings.

I chuckled and so did Sidney as he watched her interact with King.

"I wake you up TT King. I pwomise." She smiled and kissed her forehead. I could have sworn I saw her twitch but I just shook it off and finished off my mcgriddle.

"I'm sorry Mr. K. I got her pregnant, and if I didn't this would've never happened."

"It takes two to tango son, it's not your fault." He sighed.

Sidney nodded along with him. That nigga always went with what he said. If Mr K wasn't happy then Sid wasn't. It's like they we're actually related with how they acted around eachother.

"I just hope she pulls through. I can't lose her." I mumbled while staring at her chapped lips.

"I for damn sure can't lose her."

"If I lost her, I don't know I'd to. That girl is my rock, been since I became a single dad to Rehgan. She mothered her, and if it weren't for her, Rehgan wouldn't have anyone to look up to. Other than my mami." Sidney spoke up.

I looked over at him and raised a eyebrow.
"Rehgan looks up to King?"

"Yeah man, ever since she was born."

Kingsley fell to the floor and I full on sprinted the rest of the way. Blood was coming from her head, as well as in between her legs.

"Rendall. Go get my phone and call for help!"

She nodded and hurried as fast as she could since she was pregnant. I shook off the anger that fumed in me and picked up Kingsley's head and laid it softly on my lap.

"What the fuck did you do, King?" I whispered to her.

My tears fell one by one on to her cheek. I checked her pulse and there still was one but you could barely feel it.

"Rendall!"

"Here, here." She ran up to me and handed me the phone.

She shouldn't even be running like this, but this shit had to be done.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My girlfriend is bleeding from her head and in between her legs. She's passed out and she's barely breathing." I spoke all in one breath.

Everyone was looking out their windows and standing outside surrounding us. Rendall carefully got down on her knees and pressed a hand to Kings forehead and as well on her stomach.

I squeezed my eyes shut and hoped this was a dream. My girlfriend could possibly be dead in my arms right now, along with me unborn seed.

"Okay, what's your name?"

"Corey. Please, just hurry." I was crying like a pussy but I loved this girl and seeing her like this hurt my heart. "Please."

"Calm down sir, please. Who else is there with you?"

"My sister, just please hurry."

"Aye, Corey. You alright man?"

I looked away from King and to Sidney who stared at me with a confused expression on his face.

"Yeah, I'm good man." I kissed Kings forehead and then rubbed my hand over her stomach. "I'll be right back, baby."

I got up and just walked straight out so I wouldn't break down. Seeing Kingsley like this just broke my fuckin' heart. I leaned against the rail and realized I needed a blunt. My baby and my big baby we're laying in a hospital bed fighting for they life and I'm witnessing it. I'd rather it be me if this is how it felt.

I sighed and pulled out my phone calling my sister.

"Is she okay?"

"She's still in a coma but I need you to do something for me."

"Anything big brother."

"I want you to be a damn good mother to my niece or nephew, do you hear me? I don't give a fuck if the nigga don't wanna man up and be in his or her life. I only care about you and that child and no matter what y'all always gone be good because you have me. I'm yo big brother and if you need me. I'm there regardless, alright?"

I don't know where this was coming from but lately I been neglecting my own sister dealing with my own problems. Them drugs wasn't helping and I'm realizing that I have too much to live for. My sister and King needed me.

"I know, thank you Corey."

"No problem. I'll be home in a little, what you wanna eat?"

"I'll take a subway sandwhich."

"Tuna?" I pulled my keys from my back pocket and started towards the door looking back at Kingsley room.

"You know it. See you when you get here. I love you."

"I love you too."
_

It's short but it's the start of something new. I wanted to make this book longer than the rest so that's what ima do. I'm tired of my sad endings anyways. It's time for this fairy tale shit💀😩