11.

Happy Reading. 😉
_

     "Be still

     "Be still." Rendall grabbed my head and pulled it back letting it hit against her stomach.

"Why you rag dollin' me right now?" I grumbled feeling her get started on another twist. Rendall was twisting my hair. I had grew it out a while back and decided to get it twisted up so I wouldn't have to deal with the curls.

"If you kept your head still I wouldn't have to man handle your ass."

"Watch your mouth, eigth grader." I mumbled.

"Psh, please. Ugly ass."

"If I'm ugly, your ugly." I smirked.

She pulled on the twist and I winced turning around to her. She smiled and blew a kiss at me. I scoffed and turned around a small smile forming on my face as well.

"Where's Kingsley?" Rendall asked.

Kingsley and her have gotten well acquainted. She loves her. Treats her like the older sister she's never had.

"I think she's out with her dad."

"Call her later and tell her to come over."

"Bet."

My mom came down the stairs with rollers in her head. She wrapped the robe up around her when she saw us sitting on the floor in front of the TV.

"Your father wants you at the shop, later." She spoke out to me.

I nodded and basically ignored her paying attention to the television.

She sighed and didn't even acknowledge her daughter who was sitting right in front of her.

Sorry excuse.

"I'll finish later." Suddenly I felt Rendall's hands out of my hair and she ran up the stairs before I could speak.

I shook my head and got off the floor turning off the TV. I wasn't even in the mood anymore. Walking into the kitchen I grabbed a bottle of water and started to walk back out.

"Hold on son."

Son? Since when?

"Yeah, mom."

Pulling the mug from her lips she looked up at me.

"I'm going to be away for two weeks. I'm going out of town with someone."