15.

😊
_

I threw up in the toilet once more

I threw up in the toilet once more. I closed my eyes and wiped my mouth feeling the headache coming on.

"Oh my God." I mumbled.

I flushed the toilet and cut on the water in the sink watching the clear liquid spit out from the faucet. Grabbing my toothbrush I added some toothpaste and got to brushing my teeth. After I was finished I grabbed a towel and wet it with hot water and then applied it to my face.

"Honey!" My father yelled from downstairs.

"Yes?"

"Dinners ready."

"I'll be down in a minute."

I turned off the water and folded the towel and laid it across the sink. I didn't feel well at all and I had to be at work in the morning. I just shook it off and took two advil throwing them back and swallowing them.

I walked out of the dimly lit bathroom and grabbed my phone that lit up with a missed call from my Aunt Deborah. I was meaning to talk to her about coming out to Colorado for a few weeks during summer break to be with the family since it was so many bad memories out here. I would just call her back later.

As I was walking down the first set of stairs I saw a message icon pop up on my phone. From Corey.

Why have you been ignoring me, ma? -Corey💋

I haven't.

I locked my phone and clutched it in my hand since I had no pockets. I passed by the living room where I had been watching Pretty Little Liars and finally made it to the kitchen where my dad was just now sitting the plates down on the table, full of lasagna and corn.

I grew nauseous at the smell but shook it off since I was hungry. I fixed my self some orange juice and sat down across from my daddy who was just staring at me with curious eyes.

"Thanks for the food daddy, I was starving."

"Anything for you baby, I thought you wanted your favorite since you were kind of in a dull mood." He tore his gaze from me and started eating while sitting the fork down and rubbing his hands on the napkin that resided on his lap.

"Oh." I remembered and grabbed the napkin laying it across my lap. A tradition we always did as a family.

"How was school today?" He started conversation.

"I don't feel good." I blurted out.

"What's bothering you?"

I sighed and licked my lips, pushing my plate away since I no longer had a appetite.

I couldn't be. I'm too young.

"My head, stomach and it feels like my body is on fire."