10.

what to expect in the future. It'll only be a few of these..just because I don't wanna give all of the book away.
_

Looking down at my stomach a tear hit my bare belly

Looking down at my stomach a tear hit my bare belly. I couldn't have this child. I just couldn't. It would ruin everything. My father would hate my guts and Corey would be in my life until this baby was eighteen.

Walking towards the bathroom I opened the cabinet below the sink and grabbed the tube that was wrapped up in the towel. I sat it on top of the counter and looked at myself In the mirror I looked a mess.

I was past 24 weeks and I knew I couldn't do it but I would try. I was strong and if something were to go wrong I would be okay.

Walking downstairs I looked around for my father and didn't see him or his car in the driveway, I was glad he left as quick as he did. I looked across the street and saw Corey's car In his driveway. His sister was playing outside with the new people on the street. No sign of Corey, good.

Jogging back up the stairs slowly. I opened my bathroom door and unwrapped the abortion tube and sat it beside the tub. Cutting on the hot water in the tub I ran back downstairs, slowly and grabbed a pot walking back upstairs and letting the steamed water stream into the pot. Turning off the water I sat the pot on the counter and grabbed a towel from the pole and laid it on the ground.

Taking a deep breath I pulled my hair up into a loose bun on the top of my head. Closing the door shut. My phone started ringing and once again Corey was calling. I debated if I should answer it and I rolled my eyes sliding answer.

"Hello?"

"Kingsley.. how have you been?"

I sat down on the side of the tub and closed my eyes, praying to God to forgive me at what I was about to do.

"Good. Look, come over in the next thirty minutes and we can talk, I have something to tell you."

"Okay. I will, I'll see you later. I love you."

"I-I." I studdered. Say it, you know you love him.

"I love you too." I hung up the phone and sat it down on the floor getting back up. Standing over the towel I grabbed the tube and pulled my panties down. Sticking the tube slowly up my entrance I breathed in and out at the pain.

I hit something and an excruciating pain shot up my spine.

"Ahh!" I let the tube fall after the job was done and grabbed a small towel wetting it with the hot water.

I rubbed my area and kept it there after pulling my panties over it and closing my eyes at the never ending pain. Rolling the towel up I sat it into the dirty clothes hamper and grabbed the tube and threw it in the trash. Throwing the rest of the leftover water into the tub I walked carefully out of the door.

Walking down the stairs I stared outside at Corey's little sister who waved at me as soon as she saw my gaze.

I waved back with a small smile and watched her talk to her friend.

I heard droplets of water and looked to see if the sink was on but felt something warm sliding down my leg.

It worked.

Suddenly, a pain shot up my spine again and I kept my composure moving away from the window.

I felt more gushing out and I squinted. Not this much blood was supposed to be coming out. Walking towards the front door in panic I slowly walked down the porch and towards Corey's house.

I saw his figure walking out of the door and I heard him screaming my name. By that time my steps became lousy and I fell onto the ground, the world turning black.