14.

Enjoy Reading.
_

    "Oh, so that's what we doing?" Corey raised a eyebrow

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

    "Oh, so that's what we doing?" Corey raised a eyebrow.

"You know I can't stay mad at you baby, give me a kiss." I smiled.

I give up. I can't.

I felt his warm lips on mine and I melted. Corey was just too fine for his own good. I pulled away from him and pushed his chest away.

"Not again. Let's go."

"Damn, you so fucking selfish!" He pouted like a baby and I smacked him upside his head.

We've had sex in his car about two times since we made it official and he expressed how the car was his favorite place to "make love to me." As he would say, but he has yet to say those three words to me.

I was falling for him, faster than I thought I would. Which was bad, very bad.

"Shut up and take me to school, punk." I licked my lips and looked down at my phone scrolling through instagram.

"Yes m'am." I laughed and shook my head.

"I l-" I stopped myself and felt heat rush to my cheeks.

Damnit Kingsley, girl what the fuck?!

"Huh baby?" I looked over at him and his eyes were on the road but you can tell he was shocked.

"Nothing, Corey. Pay attention to the road." I smacked his thigh and in return he squeezed mine hard as hell.

"Okay, okay." I pushed his hand away and he chuckled kissing my hand and then returning his own to my thigh rubbing over it.

I smiled and shook my head. This nigga was a fool, but he was my fool.

When we arrived at school of course everyone's eyes we're on us. Since Corey made it official in school last month everyone been in our business. It's like we couldn't get a break, and Ingrid's ass was getting angrier by the week I tell you.

She hates seeing us together and it amuses me. She wants something she can't have and it's crazy how she still tries and begging to get that ass slapped. I try telling her to leave me and mine alone but it's just like bug a boo bitch can't take a hint.

Teyana ran up to us with open arms and Corey went into hug her but she stuck her hand up in his face, with a mug.

"For my cousin, dumbass." She pulled me into a hug and I laughed seeing Corey's expression.