Chapter 24 - Flying.

>Lilly's P.O.V<

We finally got on the plane and we were so excited! This was going to be amazing! Maybe I would even be able to bond with Ellie even more...that's all I want. Ellie made me so happy and her happiness gives me strength.

There she was, sitting watching a movie without knowing that I was thinking about her every second of the day. She was smiling which brightened my world.

>Ellie's P.O.V<

I was watching 'white chicks' while sipping on the off brand lemonade. Then they gave us crappy pasta. Lilly had fallen asleep on her laptop. She had being doing a few creatives and scripts although she didn't have access to wifi. I ended up just listening to music and trying to fall asleep, but that didn't happen.

I ended up just playing games on my phone. Everything seemed to drag on. It was such a long flight. I wasn't complaining though because it was my second time ever on a plane. I honestly didn't know how to feel, I was so happy to be doing something fun for the first time ever.

Something really fun.

I hoped that Lilly had packed me warm clothes because it was winter in Australia, although their winters aren't as cold. Unless they are and I'm just stupid.

It was also great to not have to worry about school for two and a half months. I felt sorry for everyone who had to go back to the stupid hell hole that I left.

>Lilly's P.O.V<

I woke up when there was around 90 minutes left in the flight. It had been ages since I had slept through that much of a flight. I kept getting a sick feeling in my stomach as if I was supposed to be working even though I wasn't. This was a common feeling I got while on tour. Maybe it was all the flying. I sighed loudly and untied my hair, flicking it all in Ellie's face. She moved slightly in her sleep but didn't wake up.

Thank god.

I then tied it up again and grabbed my phone to listen to some music. All my good music was on spotify but I couldn't access that offline so I listened to the illegally downloaded music on my itunes. I often experienced random mood swings. I randomly felt upset and sad but I didn't know why. I mumbled to myself under my breath, trying to talk myself out of it. I guess it sorta worked. I knew it was going to be a great holiday and no need to be upset. 

---

I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR LIKE TWO MONTHS. IM BACK NOW I PROMISE!!! also i know this is a pretty crappy chapter, sorry lovelies! 

~ Nic xx