Chapter 13 - Break.

>Ellie's P.O.V<

I woke up at about 9am on Sunday morning. I didn't feel light headed or dizzy at all so that was good. Humble was downstairs getting food and Lilly was doing some emails. I got myself some fruit loops and I had been eating for 5 minutes when Lilly joined me. She said she needed to talk to me and I instantly became nervous. But I couldn't get over how cute she was in her unicorn slippers.

After I ate we sat on my bed and here's how this went down:

Lilly: So, how are you feeling?

Me: Much better today

Lilly: So I was wondering if you would mind if I switch the school you are at because I'm really not happy with the teachers there.

Me: I wouldn't mind at all...but how about Hanna. Would I still get to see her?

Lilly: Of course you would still get to see her! I think she's so cute.

Me: Then I'm happy to change schools!

>Lilly's P.O.V<

I was glad that conversation went well. It was sometimes hard to have to be a responsible adult. I decided that I was going to take Ellie out today. We went to the grove and brought some beachy clothes because summer was on it's way. It was only then that the thought of Ellie only being at her new school for less than 2 months before summer vacation occurred to me. It was going to be very hard to get her into a school. I then decided that I would keep her at her current school until after the holidays.

I was having one of the best days I had ever had with Ellie. She has just so happy and that made me happy. When we went back home I decided to start on my Super Monday video because I didn't have many emails.

>Ellie's P.O.V<

I loved spending time with Lilly! She made me so happy. I was nervous about starting at a new school after summer vacation but excited to be out of the hell hole I was in. 

~A week later~

>Lilly's P.O.V<

We didn't do much during the week Ellie had off. I made her rest so nothing else happened. I was just doing work like usual. I had a couple auditions so for the first time Ellie was home alone which made me nervous, even though there was nothing to be worried about. I kinda had an outburst at Humble when he had something on while my audition. 

>Humble's P.O.V<

Lilly got angry at me when I wasn't able to be at her apartment making Ellie home alone. But it wasn't my fault. I know she just got stressed but she kinda kicked me out of her apartment so I had no where to go. 

>Ellie's P.O.V<

I had to go back to school, so I just wore jeans and a hoodie. I walked out of the house with a juice box for breakfast. I was excited to see Hanna because I hadn't seen her for so long. When Lilly dropped me off I saw Hanna waiting at the front gate. She ran up and gave me a hug, it made me so happy.

>Hanna's P.O.V<

I was so happy to see Ellie again! We went to our first class and we actually did work for once. We then went to recess and a few girls sat with us and they actually turned out to be very nice. Their names were Anna, Isabella and Melissa. 

>Lilly's P.O.V<

I was doing work when my phone went off. I grabbed it as I went to the kitchen to get some salad when I saw who it was from.

Humble: hey lil i dunno if yo attitude has changed but i literally had to stay in a hotel last night and i rlly dont wanna stay another nite so can i come back?

What had I done? I didn't realise how stupid I was until then.

Me: Hey, im so sorry i was being such a douche you can come back

Sometimes stress got the better of me. 

>Humble's P.O.V< 

I got Lilly's text and made my way back. She was getting way too stressed over the little things. I got some chipotle to bring back because she needed to sit down and stop being stressed. So when I walked into that apartment I said something that I had never said before, "Lilly. You need to take a break. This becoming too much and you are way too stressed."

She looked at me. She knew it was true but she didn't want to admit it. "I know I need one but what about Team Super?" 

"Lilly, your health and mental stability needs to come before anything, even Team Super. They will understand, they always do."

>Lilly's P.O.V<

Humble was right. I did need a break but I didn't want to take one. I decided to take one week off, even though Humble wanted me to take a whole month off. "Fine, i'll take a week off...and sorry for kicking you out."

---

A/N heyyyyy thanks for all the nice comments on my recent chapters! You make me so happy

~ Nic xx