Chapter 12 - It's okay.

**A/N: I wrote this when I was 13/14 and do make reference to topics relating to mental health. I was young and did not have a full understanding of the reality of some of the issues I do mention. Obviously, it is not always depicted in a realistic manner and is not necessarily true reflection of these issues. If you are struggling please reach out:)

Trigger warning: hospital, anxiety/mh issues in general **

>Lilly's P.O.V<

It was about 1pm when Ellie finally woke up. She didn't know where she was but she was in pain. I hated seeing her like that and I needed to know what was wrong. Humble went back to the apartment but I stayed with Ellie. The doctor said that she was fine but I didn't believe him. How was she fine if she was passing out and feeling weak?

>Ellie's P.O.V<

I was scared. I didn't know what the hell was wrong with me. Why couldn't someone work it out? I looked at Lilly. She looked so stressed and tired. "Go to sleep Lilly," she looked at me before quietly dozing off. I fell asleep as well. I woke up to the doctor and Lilly talking. Lilly didn't look happy at all. I knew something wrong.

>Lilly's P.O.V<

I woke up to the doctor checking Ellie's blood pressure. She was still sleeping. He then noticed me and with a concerned look on his face began to tell me something that made me feel sick. "Something is wrong with her. I have checked her blood pressure and done a series of tests. Has she been stressed recently?" My heart dropped. Was it because of stress? "Um...yes she has been stressed about her school work."

He replied, "Well stress and anxiety can often lead to fainting. It can happen when she is overwhelmed. But you said that she had been feeling light headed for a series of a couple of days before fainting twice within 24 hours. This is not common." I nodded, unsure of what to say. "I think she should be okay to go home, but keep her off school for the week and if she faints again bring her straight back. If she still feels light headed after 2 days call me." I couldn't take this all in at once.

That's when I noticed Ellie looking up. How much had she heard? After about an hour she finally got released and we went back home. We didn't talk in the car and when we got back I made her take a nap. I then got Humble to get some chipotle to cheer us all up. Ellie woke up and we ate. After that I sat down with her to talk to her, "Ellie, you need to be honest. If you feel lightheaded tell me and lie down. Do you have anxiety?" She looked up at me and said, "Yes. I do. But I don't like telling people because it's embarrassing."

>Ellie's P.O.V<

I couldn't believe that I had just told Lilly about my anxiety. What would she think of me. I could barely look into her eyes. What if she was upset that I kept it from her? I was trying to stop myself from having a panic attack. But I felt better again when Lilly took my hand and said, "It's okay." Those two words kept playing in my head. She said it in such a reassuring voice. It's okay. Two simple words that when put together can mean so much if said in the right way. "Thank you Lilly," I said this in the most genuine voice that I've ever said anything in. Lilly hugged me and I felt so safe. I felt loved. Protected. Maybe everything was going to be okay.

~The next day~

>Lilly's P.O.V<

We all went to bed at about 11pm which is early for me. I guess the lack of sleep was really adding up because I slept right through my 8am alarm and woke up at 10. I overheard Humble telling Ellie that 'I cheat at deal for the vlogs'. So I pulled my vlogging camera and walked in, "Look who's brainwashing Ellie! Look at him!" I then put the camera away and had some breakfast with them. Ellie felt much better which was good.

I had the best work day in a long time. Ellie watched youtube and slowly got back into her school work and Humble did god knows what. I hadn't felt this good in a long time. But I still had my doubts with the school Ellie was at. I was debating sending her to a new school but I wanted her opinion on that first. 

---

A/N I know its short I'm just getting back into it! I felt creative so I wrote this in class...Im a great student!

~ Nic xx