Chapter 14 - Happy.

>Lilly's P.O.V<

I had gotten great news from my sister! We were going to go on a vacation for 2 weeks of the school holidays and I was so excited. There was finally something for Ellie and I to look forward to. I was tired but I had to take Ellie to school. We literally ran out of the house running late. I think Ellie grabbed a juice box but I'm not sure.

>Ellie's P.O.V<

We were running really late so I grabbed 2 juice boxes as we left. We made it to school with literally 30 seconds spare. Hanna was so nice to still wait at the front gate. "I got you a juice box," I pulled out the extra juice box and we drank them as we walked to class. Although we should've ran because we were very late.

"Why are you late?"

"Sorry sir we had to do something for another teacher," Hanna mumbled.

"No you didn't because I saw you both talking. And what's that in your hands, juice boxes."

Shit.

"We were walking to class when you saw us," I protested.

"No you were not. Stay after class girls."

>Hanna's P.O.V<

I knew we would be fine because this teacher usually just yelled at you for 5 minutes before sending you to your next class. We just did our work like usual, talking and giggling the whole time.

When the lesson ended the teacher walked up to us and said, "You girls better not be trying to leave." Dammit.

Teacher: Why were you really late?

Me: Because we didn't know the bell had rung.

Teacher: So you didn't notice that everyone was in class?

Ellie: No sir.

Teacher: And both of you need to stop messing around all lesson.

Me and Ellie: Yes sir.

Teacher: Do you think this is funny Ellie?

Ellie: No, why would I?

Teacher: You've missed a lot of classwork, you should really be focusing, not fooling around.

Ellie: I am focusing.

Teacher: Don't show me attitude young lady. Both of you can have an essay on RESPECT by tomorrow. No less than 500 words, handwritten.

Me: But sir...

Teacher: No buts. Go to class.

>Ellie's P.O.V<

At least we didn't get a detention this time. How on earth did he expect us to hand write 500 words? We burst into laughter the second we left that room. Hanna said, "let's get to class," while trying to fight the insane amount of laughter coming out. We ran to the next class so we didn't get into trouble for being late again.

Finally recess came and we sat with Anna, Isabella and Melissa. A few others joined. I loved that so many people were joining our group. We started writing our stupid essays so we didn't have to do it all at home. "I'm glad we didn't get a note because mum would kill me," Hanna stated. "What did Lilly even do when you got in trouble?"

"She sent me to my room for the night but she admitted that she didn't know what the hell she was doing." "Lilly is honestly the cutest." "Oh my god yes, TOILET TALK WITH LILLY," I didn't quite know who was saying what.

I said, " I HEARD HER DOING TOILET TALK LAST NIGHT SHE IS SO CUTE!" Melissa replied, "I love seeing you in the vlogs. Did you see todays vlog? YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SHE WAS RECORDING!" We couldn't stop laughing. We watched the vlog on Hanna's phone and
Lilly recorded me when I was messing around jumping on the sofa. Anna thought it was the most hilarious thing she had ever seen.

>Lilly's P.O.V<

I was so proud of myself, because I didn't have to stress about making a video so I got a lot of emails and memorized a lot of scripts. I decided that I would still vlog because that didn't really put pressure on me.

I texted Ellie saying that a couple friends could come over so she invited 4 people. At about 2.50pm I walked up to pick them up.

>Ellie's P.O.V<

Lilly said I could invite my friends over so Anna, Hanna, Melissa and Isabella came home with me. Lilly got us chipotle chips so we had that as a snack while we talked about random stuff. Lilly didn't look stress which was amazing.

>Lilly's P.O.V<

I was so happy to see Ellie in such a good mood. Finally she had found some good friends who made her feel good about herself. All my stress had gone away and I just washed some dishes while watching the girls. "Do you wanna be in the vlog?" They all turned and screamed YES at the same time.

"I'm just standing here stalking their conversations!" I pointed the camera at them and we all laughed hysterically. 

---

A/N Looks like Ellie is starting to enjoy school more! Be happy, stay strong and be amazing!

~ Nic xx