Chapter 7 - Discovering Team Super.

**A/N: I wrote this when I was 13/14 and do make reference to topics relating to mental health. I was young and did not have a full understanding of the reality of some of the issues I do mention. Obviously, it is not always depicted in a realistic manner and is not necessarily true reflection of these issues. If you are struggling please reach out:)

Trigger warning: depression. **

>Ellie's P.O.V<

What did Lilly want to show me? A couple videos? Probably something funny to cheer me up I guess. Lilly always seemed to put herself before others. Maybe I was about to discover something new about her. She seemed very protective of showing the videos and I heard the anxiety in her voice when she said she was going to show me them.

>Lilly's P.O.V<

I slowly typed on my laptop. How would Ellie react? I felt bad for keeping this from her but I had my reasons. I was going to show her my channel and a couple of my motivational videos. There was only one twist...I didn't want to be in the room when she watched it...too awkward. "The deal is, I get the videos up, one in each tab and you watch them alone. Ellie awkwardly nodded. I was too scared to see her reaction.

I had held this off for too long...it was time. I handed Ellie the laptop and rushed out of the room. I needed a hot shower, "I'm having a shower." I made the water as hot as I could handle. And that was very hot. When I got out of the shower my whole body was red. Hot showers be like. I was worried to see Ellie, how did she feel? What if she was angry that I kept this from her...

>Ellie's P.O.V<

Why did Lilly rush to leave? She was having a shower. I guess it was time to watch the videos. I clicked on the first one, 'Get Back Up'. I pressed play not paying attention to who was on the screen, then I heard a familiar voice. Lilly. It was Lilly. I didn't know she could speak so well to a camera. But why did she keep this from me?

I watched the rest of the videos. Wow! They were so good. I decided to click on her channel. I didn't notice the amount of views or subscribers. I just browsed through. Until Lilly came back. She was biting her nail as she looked at my facial expressions. I honestly said, "I love it Lilly!" She sighed with relief and gave me a big hug. "When should I tell the unicorns about you boo?" "The unicorns?" "My fans!"

I clicked the 'about' button on her channel. 7.9 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS! Over a billion views! Lilly had created something so amazing! I didn't know how to feel about so many people seeing me on my computer but I was addicted to the idea. Lilly showed me a few videos and showed me her Instagram. 3.1 million followers! I saw the nice comments under her photos and a few fan accounts. Some of my favourite accounts were @lillysinghsmiles, @xxmeowsinghxx, @ilove_superwomanii, @teamsuperunited and @kpop_fandoms.

>Lilly's P.O.V<

I decided I would give Ellie the week off school, considering the next day was Friday. Oh shhhh. I had totally forgotten about Super Thursday. I decided to tweet, 'Super Thursday video is going to turn into Super Friday video! Special announcement, stay tuned x'. I was going to announce my adoption to Team Super. I explained what Team Super was to Ellie. I explained what the video was going to be about and she seemed happy!

I decided to tell Ellie about one of the darkest times in my life. "I went through depression. About 6 years ago I had no urge to live. I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life and people I trusted let me down. Then I don't know what happened. One day something switched in my brain and I felt the urge to turn my life around and be happy again. For the first time in literally a year I notice the sun was shining. It could've been shining every single day prior but I just noticed. Thats when I discovered youtube. I enjoyed it so much so I decided that I wanted to become something, someone from it."

Ellie was shocked, "You went through depression, but you always seem so happy, cheery." "Well we all have our bad times in our lives." We decided to make a loose script for tomorrow video as Ellie wasn't very good at coming up with something to say on the spot. I had years of experience so it was easier for me.

~The next day~

Ellie slept for 4 hours but I pulled an all nighter replying to tweets. I love stalking Team Super! We then spent literally all day shooting this video, it had to be perfect. Otherwise I couldn't release it. It was 7pm when we finally finished shooting. I then transferred the clips onto my laptop and began editing, "Ellie, this is amazing!"

I was also tweeting about the video, 'Big announcement coming soon!' 'This video is close to my heart, stay tuned x' 'Stay tuned for new video soon!' I knew that once I clicked that upload button there was no turning back because Team Super was so fast at finding these videos. there would literally be over 5000 views in 2 minutes. And this type of video would be shared like crazy.

I was ready and so was Ellie...we were going to do this.