Chapter 4 - School.

>Ellie's P.O.V<

I woke up early for school. It was 7.30am and I put jeans and my nike jumper. I was nervous that I would be bullied like I always was. People always called me 'adopted'. I was sick of it, just if someone understood...

I slowly walked with Lilly to the car. When we got to school we decided that we would meet at a nearby cafe so we could get a snack. Lilly always knew how to cheer me up. I walked into the office to get my timetable. 

Principal: Hello Ellie! Welcome.

Me: Thanks!

Principal: Hanna will show you around.

A girl with short blonde hair and a familiar looking snapback on lead me around. She seemed really nice and even invited me to sit with her at lunchtime. It was then that I noticed where I remembered her snapback from...it said SUPER on it, just like Lilly's did when I first met her. I causally asked her, "I like your hat, where did you get it from?" "Online!" "Cool!" 

>Hanna's P.O.V<

I was asked to look after a new girl. Her name was Ellie and I had heard rumours about her but I don't fall for all that crap. When she walked in she looked strangely at my snapback. Was she also a fan of iisuperwomanii? I invited her to sit with me. I loved making new friends! Ellie didn't really talk much though.

>Ellie's P.O.V<

The school day finally ended. It was a blur. Hanna was nice to me but a lot of people were calling we weird because I guess someone found out that I was adopted. Sometimes I just hated life. Sometimes I felt like it was all over...