Chapter 16 - Moments.

>Ellie's P.O.V<

It was Saturday and Lilly decided that she was going to take me to the beach. I was so excited and grabbed my swimmers. When I walked out into the main room Lilly was wearing a see through tank top with a fluro pink bikini under. Lilly sure knew how to slay me. We left her apartment at 10am and went to the beach. There wasn't too many people so we had a lot of space to do whatever we wanted.

There was a boardwalk towards the side of the beach so we sat on it while having some ice-cream. It was just an amazing moment. We had a heart to heart and we agree on so many things.

>Lilly's P.O.V<

I loved talking with Ellie. She had such a wonderful presence. We literally stayed at the beach until dark. Then we went to a nearby chipotle for dinner wearing our swimmers and everything. After that we sat back on the sand under the stars and let our minds wander off. It really helped get rid of some stress I had because of all the work I had still been doing.

~ the next morning ~

I woke up at 1pm. I think Ellie was already awake because I heard the shower running. I had fallen asleep in my bikini, we must've gotten back pretty late. My back was also aching. I got up and went to the kitchen to check on Ellie and work out what we were going to eat. She was sitting on the lounge on her phone. "Good morning Lilly!" she put her phone down and got up. She was in her pyjamas so she must've had a shower the night before.

I just remembered that I was shooting a collab with Liza. She wanted me to be apart of her 'target with lizzza' video and she wanted Ellie to join! Team Super was going to be so happy when they saw it! We got our lives together a bit and I uploaded a vlog. We then got into clothes that were actually supposed to be worn in public and headed to Target. We were then gonna come back to my place to shoot the collab for my channel.

>Ellie's P.O.V<

I was excited to be on Liza's channel but nervous. I had stalked her videos and she was hilarious! We left 5 minutes late and because we were hungry we got McDonalds drive thru on the way.

When we finally got to Target we were 15 minutes late. Lilly and I rushed in and Lilly apologised. Shooting the video was so much fun! Liza was even more hilarious in real life.

>Liza's P.O.V<

Ellie was so cute! She was shy at first but then I got to know her and she has such an amazing personality. I hoped that she would want to be on my channel more! After we shot my video we headed to Lilly's apartment to shot a video for her channel. She had planned a skit! Ellie had school the next day so she worked on some homework while we shot the video.

>Lilly's P.O.V<

Shooting my video took about two hours. It was 8pm and we had some chipotle before she left. After she left I sat on Ellie's bed with her and watched youtube. Next thing we knew it was 11pm so I sent her to bed. It was an amazing weekend!

---

A/N Sorry for such a short chapter and going a week without updating. I've had a lot of half yearly exams but they are nearly over. Ill try to have a new chapter up by Sunday!

~ Nic xx