Chapter 21 - Surprises.

>Lilly's P.O.V<

It was about 6:15pm when Ellie got home. "Hi Lilly! How was your day?"

"Good! How about you?"

"Mine was good aswell."

We sat at the table and quietly ate dinner. I had packed most of Ellie's stuff and hid her suitcase so she wouldn't find it. Hopefully she wouldn't notice the clothes missing. We had a 9am flight to Toronto, where we were meeting my sister. We then had a 3pm flight to Sydney. It was going to be an amazing holiday.

Then it hit me. I wanted to enjoy this holiday with my family. Was I going to make videos? I knew I was going to vlog because that never really stressed me out. Team Super wouldn't mind if they came out a day late.

Lilly you are going to enjoy the moment.

I decided I wouldn't post videos. It was only 2 weeks. 4 videos. I would still be vlogging most days anyway.

Why are you getting so stressed over this?

I must've spaced out for a few minutes because Ellie snapped me out of it, "Are you okay? You're staring at the wall."

"Yep I'm fine. Big day tomorrow, go to bed early."

>Ellie's P.O.V<

What did Lilly mean by big day? She hadn't said anything. I grabbed my phone and went to have a shower. "Where are my pyjamas?" "In the wash. Just wear a random shirt and shorts"

Um ok then.

I grabbed an old tank top and shorts. I turned the water on and quickly checked my twitter while it was warming up. Steam escaped the shower as I hopped in. I didn't literally hop but you get the point. Unless you don't. Then now you do.

It was about 9.30pm when I finally went to bed, after scrolling through my phone for like an hour. Sleep took over in an instant.

~ Hours later~

"ELLIE GET UP WE HAVE TO GO SOON!"

"Go where?"

"You will see."

Lilly was hiding something.

>Lilly's P.O.V<

I didn't know whether to tell Ellie now or when we got to the airport. It was 6.40am and our uber was coming in about 10 minutes. This was going to be an amazing holiday! And I was going to enjoy the moment. 

---

A/N I know this is terrible and short, sorry. Next chapter will be better. I wanted to get this out today like I promised on Twitter. Next one will be out in like a week, depends. Thanks for all the nice comments and tweets!

Also Lilly is like 4700 subs away from 9 million! Im not sleeping till she hits it

Be happy and smile

~ Nic xx