Chapter 20 - Target.

>Ellie's P.O.V<

I woke up and it was Friday. My last day at the current school and I couldn't be happier. Lilly was back to her bubbly, normal self. She had skipped a few days of vlogging but she was vlogging again! When I walked into the kitchen she turned the camera around and said, "Look who has an effed up sleep schedule because of me?" She handed me a rockstar. The second she turned the camera off she said, "Ok give that back I don't want you drinking that crap." We fell to the ground with laughter.

I then walked to school and met Hanna half way. "Last day in hell," she laughed. We laughed together as we walked into the school with our juice boxes like usual. I slowly sipped on mine as we walked into our first class. The whole day was basically stacking up tables and playing crappy classroom games. My friends and I just sat in the corner on our phones.

At recess Melissa made me get a twitter account. I knew that I would soon be addicted and never get off it. But oh well. We were then messing around on the playground annoying some of the guys.

>Lilly's P.O.V<

I was so proud of myself! I was getting so much productive work done. I rewarded myself with a nice hot shower. I felt the burn of the water as it hit my back, and even though it hurt I loved the feeling so much. My shoulders became less stiff and the next thing I knew I had been in there for 45 minutes.

Way to waste water Lilly.

I got out and danced around the bathroom while drying my hair. Selena Gomez was blasting out of the speakers.

Way to get a noise complaint Lilly.

I then put my clothes on and checked my phone. Ellie texted me asking if she could go to the mall with friends after school. I said yes and was glad to have more time to relax a bit. I put my hair into a towel and started to cook some food. I made some vegetarian chicken with sauce and pasta. I had been keeping the fact that Ellie and I were going on vacation a secret. We were leaving the next day so, unlike my normal self, I packed the night before.

I then decided to sit down for once and...relax. I watched some youtube. It felt so relieving to finally have some relaxing time alone. I then went onto twitter and started stalking Team Super.

I love them so much!

>Ellie's P.O.V<

I was so glad Lilly let me go to the mall! I knew I was going to see Hanna a lot but I wasn't sure about the rest of my friends. The first thing we did was get an after school snack. We had a senti talk. I love them so much, they accepted me not because Lilly adopted me, but for who I was.

We went shopping for a bit. We then left the mall and went into the huge Target that was across the street. I had actually never been there but everyone else had. When we walked in I was overwhelmed by the amount of space. Heaps of stuff, it was like a costco but not everything was sold in bulk.

Melissa, who seems to always be the rebellious one in the group, smirked before asking, "do you wanna try to get kicked out?"

I replied, "How on earth are we going to do that?"

Isabella replied, "I don't know...kick some of the balls across the store? Just mess around."

Hanna laughed, "There is a huge pit of balls (a/n cue people's dirty minds) over there, Melissa I dare you to jump into it and jump out when someone walks past."

Melissa argued, "How do I get out?"

I stated, "Look at the strings, easy to get out."

She rolled her eyes, clearly about to do it.

Melissa moaned, "Fine...but you ALL have to drop kick a ball across the store if I do it."

We all nodded in agreement. Anna was going to film it on her phone.

We didn't stand too close because we didn't want to make it obvious. Melissa then climbed up the side and fell in. I think a ball popped under her which lead to us falling to the ground with laughter. Then, like planned, she waited for random people to walk past before literally falling out. They gave her a dirty look before yelling, "Do you want us to report you?" "No thank you.' "THEN BEHAVE YOURSELF."

We were literally dying of laughter. Melissa put a couple of the balls back before walking over to us holding 4 balls for the rest of us to kick. "Isabella, you first. Just drop kick it."

She rolled her eyes before drop kicking it at least half way across the store. We heard something fall, probably a few toys off a shelf.

I was next. I was aiming for the cosmetic section, preferably to knock a few pad packets off the shelf. And that's exactly what I did. All my friends were dying of laughter. Anna did the same thing. Then it was Hanna's turn.

She kicked aimlessly towards the entry. It must have passed checkout because the sensor thingys were going off. We ran to another part of the store and started randomly looking at phones. That's when a random guy came up to us and asked to speak to Hanna. He was a worker.

I overheard him say something along the lines of, "I saw on the cameras you set that off. It's not safe to kick balls across the store. You have 2 minutes to get out."

She laughed and told us she had to go anyway so we stayed for a bit. Melissa laughed, "Remember in David's vlogs (A/N link at bottom) when he spat his gum out, juggled it and got it back into his mouth? Wanna do that?"

We all laughed and Melissa handed us her gum. "Ellie has to go first this time."

"DAMN YOU," I laughed.

I chewed the gum for about 5 minutes before spitting it out and I was able to juggle it but couldn't get it into my mouth. Turns out a worker was watching because he was frowning at all of us. "You are up to no good. Get out now."

---

A/N Sorry for taking so long to update, school and exams and ish *cries*

David Dobrik: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmh5gdwCx6lN7gEC20leNVA

I do not recommend doing what the girls in this chapter were doing. It was based on a true story but kids, don't try to get kicked out of target.

Be happy!

~ Nic xx