"I apologize now if I'm stepping out of line for this but I'm going say what I need too," She began.

"Cinad we see you hurting but you trying to hide it in the worse ways possible. If you don't want to be with Ava no more that's completely fine, but you need closure," She started, I was about to say something but she cut me off.

"The way you left her wasn't right, you gave her no time to explain herself or try to fix things with you and she tried to reach out to you on many occasions but you ignored or avoided her, if I'm wrong please correct me," She raised a eyebrow but I was quiet.

"You hurting yourself more thinking you hurting her or other people. Forgive and forget the bullshit."

"But who am I? Nobody listens to me," She said with a shrug then told Jordan they could leave now.

What she said actually hit me but I wouldn't admit that to them. I had to much pride.

But every since I started to let pride run my life it been nothing but trouble,  so I had to stop them before they left.

"Ay I apologize for that, that was fucked up for me to say that so could y'all stay and help me get me life back together ," I asked them with a chuckle.

"The shit was uncalled for and Rian thank you for telling me that,"

Rian accepter it but Jordan rolled his eyes and scoffed before going to grab the door knob but Rian grabbed his arm.

"Quit being a damn cry baby and help your brother you see his ass need it,"

"Girl you ain't nobody damn mama," Jordan waved her off but Rian gave him a look.

She walked closer to him and stood on her tippy toes to whisper something in his ear and he straightened up quick as hell.

"What you need help with my brother," He questioned making me burst out laughing.

Little brother was pussy whipped already by girl who actually knew how to give some good ass advice and seem down for him.

"I guess we can start off with cleaning," I suggested and the two nodded.

"I got my bedroom and the bathroom," I told them and Rian said she'll do the kitchen and Jordan took the living room and den.

About 40 minutes into cleaning, I walked around the rooms to check on them and I seen Rian leaned over the sink with her head in her hands.

"Rian you straight," I asked walking up to her and she slowly nodded her head.

Knowing she wasn't telling the truth, I went and told Jordan and he sighed shaking his head.

"She been talking about how she didn't feel good since a few daya ago and she won't go to the hospital,"

Shaking my head, "just keep a eye on her and make sure her ass don't fall out or shit," I told him and he nodded and went back to sweeping.

Going back into my room, I cleaned off the dresser and threw away unnessacary things like; pop bottles, liquor bottle, chip bags, a few condom wrappers.

I took all my blankets off my bed and threw them in a pile in the hallway and piled my dirty clothes on top of it.

Just when I was about to walk back in my room I heard Jordan scream my name panicking.

Rushing out of my room, I tried to follow his voice which led me to the kitchen.

Rian was passed out on the floor with her head in Jordan lap while he kept calling her name.

"Shit, what happen," I asked grabbing my hair.

"I don't know I came in here to check on her and she went to speak but fainted," He said in a shaky voice.

I ran my hands through my hair and grabbed my phone out my pocket calling the ambulance for her

This was the only option because driving in this traffic was goingbto tale way longer.

I hope she fine mqm and I pray he didn't get this girl pregnant at a young age.

__

Once we were at the hospital we were sitting in the waiting area trying to get some news on Rian but they were taking to long and holding back.

"You call her peoples," I questioned and he nodded his head.

"I tried but I could only get in contact with her brother," He told me and I nodded.

As we sat there for a little while longer I spoke up.

"Calm down big fella," I joked lightly punching his arm and he chuckled a little but he was still tensed.

He licked over his bottom lip and kept staring at nothing in particular.

"She going to be fine, stop stressing," I told him trying to help him calm down.

"I'm trying," He mumbled chewing on his bottom lip.

I knew exactly what he was thinking, but I was going to let him say it himself and not jinx it.

A guy about my age walked over to us glancing at his phone and at Jordan. Like he was comparing a picture to him.

"You Rian boyfriend," He asked him and he nodded and told him yeah before standing up.

"I'm Rian big brother Torrian, you called me," He said shaking his hand and he gave me a head nod that I sent back to him.

"I'm Jordan and this my brother Cinad," He introduced and he took a seat across from us.

"So you hear any thing from the doctors," Torrian questioned and he shook his head.

"Nah, they keep bullshitting," Jordan sighed.

Putting my head down in my phone I went to instagram and scrolled through pictures tuning out there conversation they were having about football.

"Hey, I got you a juice and a bag of chips since you never know how long they could take," A familiar voice said and I looked up just to meet eyes with her.

"Ava?" I said surprised and it seem like her mouth went dry because, she had nothing to say.

_____________________________

Check out me and RareDiamondx story Notorious Bandits that is on my page! Vote and leave feedback please. If you enjoy this story you will love that one ❤️.

So I have no laptop right now ☹️. So I had to do this on my phone.

Please ignore errors and allat.

But vote and comment.

What you think going to happen? 🤔