Keaton imagine for Mo :))

Okay Mo I know I said on the list your imagine is about Keaton cheating but this idea came to me randomly and your first on the list so, I'm sorry for changing it, but it think you'll like it! :)

You were an average 16 year old girl. You didn't really have many friends, besides your one best-friend Keaton. He's been there for you over the past few years, helping you through all of your problems. You've always found Keaton attractive, but here lately you've really been starting to like him. But you just keep telling yourself that he'll never like you back.

*Keaton* Hey Mo wanna hang out?

*Mo* Yes! Come over here..

*Keaton* Ill be there in an hour :-) xx

'I just love how he puts kisses at the end if his texts.' You think to yourself. 'Hmm what to do...' You were really bored and still had an hour til Keats was going to be here. You decided you would mess around with your guitar and try to come up with a song. You say around for a while just messing around when it finally came to you. "I like you Keaton, yes I really do.... I like you Keaton, don't you like me too?" You sung the lyrics out without thinking, it just came to you. You then laughed at yourself for even thinking for a second he could like you. As you were putting your guitar in the corner you heard the door open. "Hey Mo! What's so funny?" He asked confused. This is when you realized you were still laughing at yourself. 'Lord Mo get it together' you thought to yourself. "It was nothing." You said to Keaton. "Oh.... Umm... Mo, you have a really pretty voice... I liked the song." He said with a smile. "Uh..u..I..." You rambled. "You heard that?" "Yeah I did, and Mo, I like you too." With that he came to you and placed his soft lips to yours. You had been waiting for this for forever.

Okay it was so much better in my head lol but I hope you like it!! :)) Can you guys please vote! I will love you forever! Okay we'll bye for now. I love you guys, thanks for reading!