Keaton Imagine For Izzy :))

"Keaton, you can't come over," I told him sternly over the phone.

"Why not?" he asked.

"I'm sick. I have a headache, my stomach is all messed up, my nose is stuffy. I don't want to get you sick," I reasoned.

I had gone over this conversation a million times in my head. No matter how much he begged, pleaded, or tried to persuade me, I would have to say no.

Keaton groaned, "Okay, I understand."

Huh? He understood? I was kind of hoping for a bit of resistance. Maybe some whining. But... He understood?

"Uhm, okay, good. l'll talk to you later. Love you."

"Love you too," he said.

I put the phone down and hugged my knees to my chest. That was way too easy. Sure, I really didn't want to get him sick, but still. He was my boyfriend, shouldn't he want to take care of me or something?

I shook my head and lie down. I was being insane. It wasn't Keaton's job to take care of me.

I closed my eyes, but was interrupted by a knocking.

I got up, wrapped my blanket around my shoulders, and then went to the door. Who could it be? I opened the door...

Keaton immediately stepped forward and pecked my on the lips, "Hey babe." He stepped back and smiled.

My mouth hung open and I stared at him.

"What did you do that for?! You could die now!" I yelled.

He only chuckled. "I highly doubt I'll die from kissing you."

I stepped back to let him in, but before I could remember that he wasn't supposed to be here, he stepped inside.

"Keaton," I whined, "You might get sick. Then I'll feel awful and you'll feel awful, and it would be awful."

He ignored me and walked away to the kitchen.

"Do you have any soup?" he asked looking though the cupboards.

I stood in the doorway and looked at him, "I don't think so."

He sighed and faced me, "Well how are you supposed to get better if you don't have soup?"

I laughed and walked away to the couch, "Soup doesn't fix everything."

I plopped down on the couch and looked at Keaton. He had followed me and was now standing by the armrest of the couch. He was smiling at me.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked suspiciously.

"You're beautiful," he said.

I scoffed, "I can't be beautiful when I'm wearing pajamas and sick. It's not possible."

He shrugged and stepped closer. Then before I could figure out what he was doing, he kissed me again.

"Keaton!" I said pulling back.

He smiled and sat down opposite me, "Sorry, it's a habit."

- Maria