Keaton imagine for Alice :))

My boyfriend, Keaton Stromberg and I have been dating for 3 months and 2 days now. We are hanging out today since he's going back to Sequim for a week tomorrow. His whole family had invited me to come but I couldn't go because of my last day of finals which was ironically tomorrow. He said that we were going to be painting Zuni *purple and yellow* for the occasion. I quietly walked into his room, scaring Zuni and him both. I saw Keaton already had the purple and yellow paint out on his dresser and a laundry basket to keep Zuni in. We opened the paint tubes, wetting the brushes to start the process. I wrote "Sequim loves Zuni!" on his back in purple paint. Keaton did his best attempt of making Zuni a yellow wolf in the face which I had to admit it wasn't too shabby. We had finished painting Zuni. He must love Sequim or at least Keaton did."Alice, I love you.Thank you for being the best girlfriend." "I love you too Keaton." 

-Mer

***Purple and yellow ARE Sequim High School's official school colors AND their mascot is a wolf. I took a picture by it when I stayed in Sequim on vacation this past summer(2013). If you want to see a pic of me standing by it,PM me @TheKeyisMusic! <3 Thanks for supporting Alexis,Maria,and I in what we love to do...write and fangirl over our future husbands(I've got dibs on Keaton)!!!