Cute moments with your child :)) (Preference)

Wes: 

"Mommy! Daddy" You child yelled out as she ran through your bedroom door bawling her eyes out. "What's wrong baby?" Wes asked your daughter pulling her into his arms. "I... had... a night... mare." She said between sniffles. "Aww I'm sorry (y/d/n) why don't you come sleep with mom and dad, we'll protect you." He said putting her inbetween you too. She snuggle up to his side and instantly fell asleep. You just sat a while watching at how cute this moment was and how good of a dad Wes was. 

Keaton:

You woke up to an empty bed. You went to (y/d/n) room and she wasn't there earlier. Keaton must have taken her somewhere. You weren't really worried about it. You walked down stairs and heard noise coming from the backyard. You crept over to the door to see Keaton and (y/d/n) playing 'tea party' outside. "So mr.stufflkins, how was your day?" Keaton asked (y/d/n) little stuffed bear. "He said he's great!" (y/d/n) cooed. You were trying to be unheard but you stumbled and hit the screen door. Keaton and (y/d/n) looked over to you. "Mommy!" She cheered coming over to you and pulling you over to join the tea party. 

 Drew:

You were in the kitchen cooking dinner when you heard your 7 year old son come down the stairs to talk to Drew. You were nosey so you starting ease dropping a little. "Daddy, I need help." (y/s/n) said to Drew helplessly. "Whats wrong?" He asked. "Well there's this girl...." (y/s/n) started but Drew cut him off with a laugh. "Don't laugh dad!" (y/s/n) said frustrated crossing his arms infront of him. "Okay, okay. Listen here just go get her. Give her some of your lunch at school, that's how I got your mom, by giving her food." He said to your son with a laugh. "Thank you daddy!" Your son cheered giving Drew a big hug. 

So here's the longer preference I promised! :) Hope you guys liked it! Please vote! Thanks guys :) 

-Alexis :)