Mature Wes imagine for Kira :))

Kira - So sorry about the wait, but here it finally is! :)

"I'm boooorrreeed." You complained to your best friend Wes, looking up at him. "Let's play a game." He says with an evil smile. "What game?" You ask suspiciously while siting up. "We'll ask each other questions and if the other gets it wrong they have to remove a piece of clothing." He said with a wink. You were kind of nervous but you agreed to play.

"I'll go first." Wes said. "What's my great uncle's name?" He said with a smirk, knowing you wouldn't know the answer. "Really Wes." You said pulling off your shirt. Wes' eyes went directly down to your chest making you turn a shade of red.

....

20 minutes later you were left in your matching lace underwear set, and Wes was in only his boxers. It was Wes' turn to ask you a question. "What do I want to do to you right now?" He said, his voice full of lust. Instead of answering him you looked at him and said, "why don't you show me?" He didn't hesitate. He came over to you and pushed you so that you were laying on the ground, him hovering over you.

He crashed his lips onto yours. He licked your lips asking for entrance, which you allowed. He had one hand supporting him while the other wondered around your body. He began to massage your breasts from the outside of the bra before he moved his hand to your back and un clasped your bra throwing it across the room. "Much better." He growled. He moved down leaving sloppy kisses down your jaw line 'till he reached your neck. You let out a moan as he kept sucking on your sweet spot.

"Wes please I need you now." You whined out impatiently. He laughed before he departed his lips from your neck. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Positive." You said pulling down his boxers. His member was very excited.

He hooked his fingers into your panties pulling then down slowly, while looking deep into your eyes. He placed his member at your entrance and looked up to you for reassurance. You nodded your head and he thrusted in, giving you time to adjust before pulling out fully and thrusting back. He kept this Rhythm up bringing you close to the edge. "Wes." You moaned out. "I know babe, I'm close too." He said. "Look at me." He demanded. You looked up into his eyes as he thrusted one more time making you both reach your climax. He collapsed beside you.

"Kira... I... I love you." Wes said quietly. "I love you too." You said looking at him. He placed his hand on your chin and pulled you in for a sweet kiss.

Hope you liked it! Remember to vote guys :) I love you all for reading!!! While you wait for another update follow me on twitter @TaoChadwick

-Alexis :)