How they propose ~ Preference :))

How they propose to you

Wes:

You walked inside your house after a day of work. You put your bag down and walked to your and Wes' room. You're mouth dropped when you walked into the room. On the floor spelled in rose petals it said Will you marry me? In walked Wes from the bathroom. When he saw you in the room he dug into his pocket, pulled out a box with a ring in it and got down on one knee. Tears began to stream down your face. He didn't even have to say anything to you. "Yes!" You yelled out. He jumped up and engulfed you in a hug spinning you around.

Drew:

"Come on (y/n)!" Drew shouted to you. You went up the stairs as fast as you could, but there were so many. "Only a little farther and we'll reach the elevator." He said to you with a smile on his face. You guys finally made it to the elevator and rode it up the rest of the way. When you stepped out your breath stopped; it was absoultly beautiful. You could see all of Paris from up here. You were so busy looking around in 'aww' the you didn't even notice Drew get down on one knee, until you heard a cough and you turned around. Your breath hitched when you saw him. "Will you marry me, (y/n)?" He asked you with the biggest smile on his face. "Of course!" You yelled. He put the ring on your finger and pulled you into a deep hug, pulling away only to press his soft lips to yours.

Keaton:

You followed the trail of rose petals wondering where Keaton was leading you to. They led you through the whole house and outside onto the beach. When the trail finally ended you looked infront of you, and carved in the sand it said 'Will you marry me?' Your jaw dropped at this moment. You heard a noise behind you and turned around to see Keaton standing there with a smile on his face. He then got down on one knee and grabbed your hand. "So, will you?" He asked you, looking a little nervous. "Yes, I will." You said with a huge smile on your face.

GUYS I'M SO SORRY THIS ISN'T AN IMAGINE BUT I'VE BEEN SO BUSY TRYING TO WIN M&G AT MY RADIO STATION ALL WEEK FOR EMBLEM3 AND I FINALLY WON AND I GET TO MEET THEM TOMORROW :))

Anyway! Hope you liked the preference :) Please vote and let me know what you think!

-Alexis