Keaton Imagine For Alexandria :))

"Cheese!" Keaton said holding the phone up and snapping a picture.

This was the... Maybe 14th picture of us together. He said I couldn't look at a single one until he was done. Then, together we would choose the ones for our background.

Honestly... I was scared. So far, Keaton had seen every one of them, and I'm pretty sure the first couple weren't that good.

I wasn't one of those girls that dpesn't like herself and thinks she's ugly, but I liked to make sure that I looked good, especially since Keaton always looked amazing.

"Okay, we can go through them now," he said putting his arm around me.

"Sweetness," I said smiling.

He went to thew first pic and I cringed. I was making a face... A scrunched up, distorted, weird face. And Keaton, he was doing some cute duck face thing.

"This one's a keeper," he said swyping to the next picture.

"No," I whined, "Delete it!"

"Nope, sorry, it's cute," he said going through more of the pictures.

I crossed my arms and tried to make him think I was angry.

"What about this one?" He asked.

In the picture, our heads were leaning against each other. And... It was good. "I like this one the best," I said.

"I think it's a good one."

Twelve pictures later, Keaton had deleted a total of... Zero.

"So, we're keeping all of them?" I asked.

He looked at me and kissed my nose, "Of course we are. Because all of them have you and me together."

I shook my head, smiled, and leaned on his shoulder, "I guess that's okay."

- Maria