Mature Keaton imagine for Mckenze :))

Mckenze-Keaton* -Keaton and I go to dinner for Valentines day, awkward

Mckenze I'm so sorry I forgot what your exact request was what's above this is what I wrote down so I'm going to go with that description. Sorry, but I hope you like it. This is slightly inspired by a movie I can't remember what it's called though lol

It was valentines day and Keaton kept saying he had a surprise for you. He set you out an outfit to wear, because he said, "he wanted you to look perfect." You were very confused about it but you just went with it. You put onn the lace underwear and bra 'he's looking forward to a fun night.' You thought to yourself. You then put on the beautiful silk fitting red dress. You had to admit Keaton did have a good style sense. "Babe are you ready?!" Keaton yelled to you from downstairs. "Coming!" You yelled back stopping in the mirror to make sure you looked absouluty perfect. "Where are we going?" You whined to Keaton while in the car. "You'll have to wait and see." He said with a smirk and a wink. "You pulled up to a beautiful restaurant, you were about to get excited when you saw his parents waiting outside. "Keaton, what's this?" You asked. You thought you two were going somewhere special to have some 'fun' but instead you were going out with his parents. "Come on Mckenze it will be fun." He said with a smirk. 'What is he up to?' You questioned yourself. You all sat down at the table. You were having a good evening, not what you had expected but it was quite fun and romantic. You were all laughing when you felt something you weren't expecting. Your underwear were vibrating. You remembered Keaton had picked out your outfit today. You looked over to him, to find him with a sly smile on his face. You just tried playing it off like it hadn't happened when all of a sudden it happened again. A slight moan escaped your mouth, earning you concerned looks from everyone. You started to try and explain yourself when it happened again. You moved around awkwardly not knowing what to do. "I think we need to go Mckenzie isn't feeling very well." Keaton said. "I hope you feel well dear." Laraine said to you. You guys were on you way home. You could see keaton looking over to you out of the corner if his eye and decided to tease him since he did that to you at the restaurant. You place your hand on Keaton's thigh slowly sliding up to his crotch. "What are you doing?" He asked very seriously. "Having a little fun." You said with a smirk. You liked being in control. You palmed him through his pants causing him to moan. "Your going to get it when we get home." He said to you with a growl. You liked this side of Keaton. The car pulled up to the driveway. You jumped out and headed for the house. Before you could even turn the lights on you were pinned up against the wall. "You're a really naughty girl, you know that Mckenze." He said huskily to you. His hot breath against your neck giving you chills. "I'm a very naughty girl Keaton, you should punish me." You whispered in his ear. "Jump." He demanded, and you did. He wrapped his hands around your ass. He carried you upstairs and threw you onto the bed. "Your not going to be able to walk tomorrow after what I do to you. Hearing him talk dirty made you more wet and ready for him. He made his way to you slamming his lips to yours. He licked your lips asking for entrance. You decided to not allow him. He slapped your ass causing you to gasp. He took this opportunity to stick his tongue inside. His hand roamed your body. He pulled away and sat up, pulling you up with him. He unzipped your dress and admired your body. He passionately kissed down your body. He un clasped your bra and massaged your breasts before moving down. He pulled your panties down with his teath slowly making sure to tease you. "Keaton I can't wait any more!" You yelled at him. He just smirked up at you, before sticking two fingers up into you. "Who made you this wet?" He asked "you did Keaton now please just get inside me." .... "Someone's a little anxious arent they." And with that he pulled his fingers out and slammed his member into you. He pulled completely out slamming into you again. "OH. MY. FUCK." You yelled. You dig your nails into his back from the pleasure he was causing you. "Keaton! I'm..... going...... to ... Cum." You said in between breathes. "Look at me." He said to you. You looked up to him and he thrusted in last time sending you over. "KEATON!" You yelled out. He reached his high a few thrusts later and collapsed beside you. "Happy valentines day babe." He said to you. "Happy valentines day."

Wow so that was pretty good! Idk I felt bad that i forgot what you wanted plus I haven't wrote a long one so I really tried with this one. I hope you liked it! <3 don't forget to vote/follow Thanks! :)