Mature Keaton Imagine for Chrissy :))

Chrissy! I'm so sorry it has taken so long for your imagine to be up. Most of the requests are mature and I'm the only one who writes mature and they take longer so that's why. I'm really, really sorry! I hope you like it! :)

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MATURE THINGS THEN I RECOMEND YOU DON'T READ THIS. 

You and your boyfriend Keaton had decided to go to the club. You were really excited and wanted to get out and dance, but Keaton didn't really wasn't in the mood to dance. "Come on Keaton, dance with me!" You begged him. "I don't want to right now, god damn I've said that a thousand times!" He said angrily" whatever you mumbled under your breath. Ill dance with someone else then you thought to yourself. You waked out on the dance floor and found the hottest guy there, besides Keaton of course.

You were grinding and he was feeling you up. You laughed and kept eye contact with Keaton who was getting more and more pissed as time went on. He started walking towards you with a pissed expression on his face and pulled you away "What the fuck are you doing!" He yelled at you bitterly. "Showing you punishment for not dancing with me" you said with a smirk.

"Oh yeah, we'll your going to see punishment when we get home!" He said to you, pulling you out of the car. 

When you got home he pulled you inside and slammed you against the wall and started roughly making out with you. He picked you up and carried you up stairs and threw you on the bed. "You little slut!" He yelled at you. "You want to punish me? Ill show you punishment."

With that he started ripping your clothes off. You kind if like this side of Keaton. He started sucking on your neck and then bit down really hard making sure to leave a mark. You moaned loudly and could feel the smirk creep up on his face. He moved down your body leaving sloppy kisses all over your body. He started to lick your clit, nibbling at times. "Oh Keaton!" You screamed. "I'm going to c..um!" He stopped right as you said that. "What the hell Keaton" You screamed

"You're not going to cum until I say you can!" He said with seriousness all over his face. He pulled his boxers off and without warning he pushed himself completely inside of you. He gave you no time to adjust before he started thrusting in and out of you with full force. "Keaton!" You screamed! "I bet you won't 'punish' me again will you?" "Will you!?" He screamed!

"N..no." You said between breaths "That's a good little slut." He said to you with a smile on his face. "Keaton I can't hold it any longer." You said with desperation "Cum for me baby!"

"Oh Keaton!" Not a second later Keaton reached his climax and you rode out your orgasms together. He laid next to you and smiled. "I love you Chrissy. That was great!" "Yes. Yes it was you said completely out if breathe and snuggled close to Keaton.

Here it is. Hope you liked it :) Please vote and if you want follow me on twitter, I changed my user so it's @TropicWesley Thanks guys! Love you!

-Alexis :)