Drew imagine for Brandy :))

First I wanna say sorry Haille for still not writing your imagine, I have really bad writers block. I promise it will be up some time this week. This is an imagine I wrote about a week ago for Janoskians imagines. I switched up the words a little. I just really wanted to upload something. 

You were dating Drew Chadwick from the Emblem Three. You hated that he lived on the other side of the country but you just recently just moved to Cali which meant more time for the two of you. You were very happy about this. You were going to be staying with Drew and the guys for a while. 

“Brandy, you ready?!” Drew yelled from downstairs. “Just give me one more minute.” You yelled back looking in the mirror to make sure you looked perfect, before heading downstairs. You and Drew were going on your first date in a long time and you couldn’t wait. You walked down the stairs slowly, watching as Drew’s mouth dropped. “You look perfect babe.” He said to you very sweetly. “Thanks Drew! You don’t look so bad yourself” You said with a wink, heading out the door.

You two were driving around for what felt like forever. "Drew where are we going?” You asked for the tenth time. “I already told you, it’s a surprise.” He said slightly annoyed. You huffed and slouched back down into your seat. It was another 20 minutes before the car finally stopped. You looked all around you and smiled largely as you seen you were at a pumpkin patch.

“We’re going to pick out pumpkins to carve out together.” He said very proudly. “Aww babe, I love you.” You said happily, hopping out of the car. He came up to your side grabbing your hand and looking into your eyes. “I love you too.”

You walked around looking through all of the pumpkins until you finally found the one. You looked up at Drew and he immediately knew that was the one you wanted. He payed for the pumpkins and you two drove home. You were beat and decided to go to sleep telling Drew you two could carve out the pumpkins tomorrow.

You woke up bright and early and headed downstairs. All the lights were off but you heard movement. You turned on the lights and were shocked at what you saw. On the counter was Drew’s pumpkin which said, ‘Will you marry me?’ on it and Drew down on one knee with a beautiful ring in his hand. “I love you Brandy, you are my everything. I want to live my whole life with you. Will you marry me?” Tears began to fall down your face. “Of course I will.” You yelled out and jumped into his arms.

 Hope you guys liked it! Let me know what you think! Please vote :) And it would be apsolutly amazing if some of you would comment or message me ideas for mature imagines I really have so much writer's block. Thanks guys! Love you all! 

-Alexis :)