23

Unedited

23. Scared

"Winter, tara selfie tayo!"

After snorkeling, we move to other tourist spot here. I must say, I really enjoyed what we're doing. By the way, we are in the Puka beach as what they called. It is the last place we are visiting today. And here we are, resting one by one on the beach beds which made of a kawayan. As usual, Ethan and I are laying besides each other.

"Ano, Winter?!" I heard Anya said. "Punta tayo banda dun!" I look at where she is pointing. I think she is referring to the seashore side where there are some rock formation. I look at Ethan to get a permission.

"Ethan..." His gaze turn on me as he was previously talking to Liam, while his arms snake round my waist.

"Yes, Snow White?" He said looking at me sweetly. My heart soften.

"I wanted to go over there with Anya." I smile hopefully. His forehead knotted as his eyes narrowed on where I am pointing my finger.

"It's not safe." He said in a final tone.

"Payagan mo na sya mahal na hari!" Anya suddenly cuts in. "Magseselfie lang kami ni Winter dun."

Ethan stared at me longer. He seem to think about it deeply, looking like he really doesn't want to.

"Saglit lang naman kami dun..." Anya said more convincingly. I heard Liam chuckled.

"Payagan mo na." He tapped Ethan's shoulder. "Baka masakal na yan sayo, iwanan ka nyan. Ikaw din." He joked but Ethan suddenly looked tense. Liam seem to notice it. "Joke lang yun, dude." He scratched the back of his neck. "Hindi naman talaga ito mabiro." He murmured.

"F*cking joke." Ethan snapped at him. To calm him down, I pulled away from his arms to his surprise. Instead, I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled up at him.

"He was just joking, you know that." I whispered. "Calm down, my king." I felt his hands on my back while he is giving me soft kisses on my hair.

"Ehem..." My gaze turn to Anya. She is scratching the back of her head. "So... can I borrow Winter now?" We both give Ethan a puppy eye look.

"Fine."

"Oh my gosh! Ang ganda talaga ng beach dito sa boracay!" I heard Anya giggles. "Tara dun pa tayo banda." She said while dragging me everywhere.

"You're right. It's beautiful." I said as soon as we climb on one of the rock formation near the seashore. The wind is gently blowing on our faces. It's kind of relaxing. From here, I can see some boats and islands nearby. The water is very clear and bluish. It's really a paradise.

"Winter." As soon as I turn my gaze in her, she click the camera.

"Hey!" I whined. "That's stolen shot. I didn't even smiling." I pouted.

"It's okay friend." She grins. "You still look pretty. Kahit anong anggulo yata maganda ka e. Nakakainggit lang." I saw her pouted.

"That's not true." I disagree with her. I don't think I'm not that beautiful as they all think.

"Ewan ko sayo." He roll her eyes on me. "Tara wacky naman!" She is holding the monopod which has her cellphone attached on it. "One... two... three.... Wacky pose!" I saw on screen that she pose with her tongue out. So, I pouted looking like a duck. "Isa pa!" So our photo session goes on and on.

"Ang cute natin dito oh." She is browsing our photos while we are sitting at the edge of the rocks. I am looking behind from time to time to see what Ethan and the others are doing. I see that they are still on the beach bed but looks like talking with something based on their expression. "Ipopost ko ito sa Instagram!" Anya keeps giggling. "May IG account ka ba? She seems happy unlike a while ago. I wonder what happened to them after they kissed.