18

Unedited

18. Captured

This is the last day of the event. As I heard, there will be a big concert later in the evening. They called it the "main event". As I heard more, the band that will going to play will be Heaven District. I thought of it for a while. Their band's name sounds familiar.

As I walk further in the school's hallway, I tried to think of the band. Hmm... Oh! I remember now! It's Blake's band. I smile as I finally remember. Sometimes, I feel like an idiot for being forgetful. I hope in the future that it will not be a problem.

I'm on my last step when someone grab my arms.

"Huli ka!" The guy with an average height and wearing a ball cap told me.

"Huh?" I was dumbfounded when I heard the words he said.

"Huli ka, miss." He smirked. "Oh dalhin na natin to sa booth! Bilis!" I saw two boys walking towards us. I don't know what he meant by that. To my surprise, the two boys grabbed me and started walking to somewhere.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" I screamed. The students are looking at us with amusement. Are they not going to help me? "Help!"

"Tsk. Wag ka matakot, miss." The boy with ball cap said. "Laro laro lang naman ito." With that, he winked at me before continue walking towards a...booth?

"Andito na kami!" They said in chorus when we got inside. As I looked around, it made me confuse. The booth looks like a wedding ceremony hall.

"Hi miss! I'm Bianca Jacinto, president of the Arts Club." The girl in a high pony tail said. Her doe eyes are sparkling with excitement. "And... welcome to our Wedding Booth!" I was overwhelmed. I didn't know this kind of booth exist.

"I-uhm..." What should I say? "I'm Winter-"

"Winter Howe of senior high, 2nd year level, section one. The prettiest girl in Charleston." Prettiest? My eyes widen.

"Seriously? But you must be mistaken, uhm... Bianca." I shook my head. "I just recently transferred from London. You know, I'm not that popular for sure..."

"Yes, you are." She smiled showing her full white teeth. "Didn't you know that the Journalist Club conducted  a poll recently, to who is the prettiest girl in Charleston?" Again, I shook my head. "You won! Landslide." She smirked.

"True?" I can't believe this! I mentally face palm. People here were weird. "Anyway, what am I doing here?" I asked curiously.

"Ah yes!" She clap her hands. "Today is your wedding! Congratulations!" She sounded very excited and energetic. Wait, what?

"What are you talking about?" She pouted like a duck.

"Ano ba yan?!" She stomped her feet. "Mauubusan yata ako ng English sayo eh!"

"I can understand Tagalh-og."

"Yun naman pala! Akala ko duduguin na ako dito!" She is a little weird, I think. "By the way, you sound so cute pronouncing, Tagalog." I blushed.

"What are you talking about a while ago?" I asked again.

"Ah, yun ba." She laughed while scratching her neck. "Katulad ng sinabi ko sayo kanina, andito ka ngayon sa booth ng Arts Club." She said. "Well, wedding booth nga ito. So... congratulations, ikakasal ka na!"

"I don't want to." I stubbornly said. I was about to turn my back when someone called me.

"Snow White." His cold voice gave me tingles in my skin.