25

Unedited

25. Truth

Silence enveloped us upon arriving in my unit. True to his words, Ethan came here with me. I am so thankful for that as I really needed his support.

"So, ano na?" My sister suddenly asked. She is sitting on the one seater couch here in our living room.

Few minutes ago after we arrived here, Summer appeared on my doorstep. Same with Ethan's friends. I don't know how I feel right now. But I'm grateful for them as I know they're here to support me.

I look at her and keep wonder what she is thinking right at this moment.

"What are you thinking, Summer?" Clark told her. He looks so tense while shaking his head. " How can you allowed this to happen? Huh?"

"And what do you want me to do?" Summer fired back at him. Tension filled the air.

"You know she's too young for a relationship!" He frustratingly said. I glance at Ethan to know his reaction. He seems to be thinking so deep by how his forehead creases and his lips in a thin line. His friends seemingly to be attentive by the conversation between Clark and my sister.

"But if she'll have a relationship with you right now, it is fine." My eyes widen. Summer, what are you thinking?! "Is that it?" She smirked confidently.

"Summer!" I blurted out. "What are you talking about? Clark is my bestfriend, not my boyfriend. I pouted. She laughed at my words.

"Oh my gosh!" She is just laughing like there's no tomorrow. "Am I hearing a friendzone here?" She sarcastically commented.

"Shut up!" I can visibly see Clark's angry veins.

"You know what?" Summer became serious all of a sudden. "You put all the blame to me now, huh?" Did I tell anyone of you to go in here? Especially, you." Summer focused her gaze on me.

"Summer..." I tried to say something.

"Yanna, your mouth!" Ethan angrily hushed my sister. "Don't talk to my Snow White that way."

"No." But Summer defied him in which she earned a glare from Ethan. "I am already at peace in here. Then all of a sudden, you'd all barged in and ruined it?" She is shaking her head in dismay.

"I..." Summer is looking at me in an intense way. "I just missed you. Is it bad thing if all I wanted is to be with my sister? To be with you?" Tears started to pooled in my eyes. "I've been longing to be with you. I already told you that the first time we met, after a long years. Summer, you are my only sibling. I love you. Why are you like that?"

"I did not tell you to follow me like a lost puppy." She countered effortlessly.

"Summer, you don't need to say that!" Clark lashed out. "How could you say that to your own sister? What's wrong with you?"

Ethan is holding my hand so tightly but in a comforting way. Then all the tears pooling in my eyes finally gave in. The sadness, the pain, and all the confusing feelings that I have in me right now - did I deserve this?

"Stop crying, my Snow White. You don't deserve this kind of tears." Ethan wiped my tears using his free hand. "I'm here for you." He whispered lovingly.

For the nth time, silence became our console with all the sudden incident. Ethan's friends gave me a symphatetic gazes.

"I'm out of here." Summer, without a blink, find her way out of my apartment. And I am looking her way, hoping that she'll change her mind and go back. But no, again. She just left like that.