Rebellious yet Free

Start from the beginning

7 Days Later...

A good week is never enough to make up for the stress and unforgettable nightmares we lived this summer, but it was good to wake up alive and well with the people I love most by my side. School starts in a couple of weeks, and I'm honestly not looking forward to it. Simmons went MIA for the past week solving some other cases in Washington D.C., but now he's back and he wants a big meeting with the whole crew. Well part of the crew. Maggie left on the first flight to LA once we landed in Miami a week ago. Hobbs found out and wanted to see her immediately. She said she was definitely dropping out of the crew for good . Maggie has learned so much from us and we have learned so much from her as well. We made such a nice bond this summer, but I know she couldn't continue to be part of this chaotic life, especially if her father is a agent for the government.

Melvin was the heart broken one for sure, but they said they will keep in contact, plus she lives here in Miami as well so really, we will see her again. She called me the other day and told me she was going to spend the last few weeks of summer in LA with her dad before hitting the east coast.

Eve on the other hand, is in rehab in the UK. Two days after landing in Miami she went back home and decided to inscribe herself in a center to help with her alcoholism and anxiety issues. Honestly, I was so proud and happy to see her take a step like that. I learned to love her even if our relationship has been rocky. At the end she is family. Robert's death hit her hard and it took her a lot of courage to realize she needed help.

Mom has been amazing of course, she and Deckard don't really show they have feelings for each other and I can tell. Deckard still has Sasha on his mind, and Mom has focused on Chris and I more than anything. She is also mad at Deckard for not properly taking care of us like he should have. Will I try to unite Mom and Dad together? Maybe after Chris fully forgives Deckard once in for all and I don't know what it will take for that to happen. Aside from everything, it is so nice to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner with the whole family along with Sean, Alice and Melvin.

"You sure you don't want us to go?" Deckard asks as I grab the keys to Chris's Bugatti. His keys are all in the safe box inside the garage. Deckard gives me a look as I twirl the keys in my finger. "Put those down Rosie, you too Chris." Chris scoffs as he stops his track from walking out the garage.

"Simmons's gave strict orders to not let yall drive. Sorry sweetie." Mom says coming up to me and putting my hair back. I frown and she gives me a kiss on the forehead. "There's two drivers waiting outside for yall."

"Im 18. I have my license, can-" Alice comes inside the garage and Deckard interrupts her.

"Drop it and go. You will be late." Deckard says as we walk outside to the front of the garage. I give Chris a look, he smirks. We have something in mind.

"Well, can these two drivers drive us in luxury?" Chris asks walking up to one of the drivers. He points to the Audi parked outside."You're driving me in this 2014 Audi R8 buddy." Alice walks up join him.

"Well then, I guess I'm stuck with you two." Melvin points to Sean and I as he walks up to the other driver. Melvin picked a Porche panamera for us to be driven in.

"Stay safe guys." Mom waves to us. This is the first time we get out the house. We've been in captivity for the past week due to Simmons strict orders. We have tried to escape at night, but the CIA has place a high security system through the house.