XXXVII. Baby, I'm Perfect For You.

Author's note: I'm going through a rough break up currently, and I'm really not feeling like I have any good writing idea's at the moment. So yes, this chapter most likely sucks and I'm sorry.

"But I guess that we did it on purpose."

- Sabrina Carpenter // On Purpose

~*~

Andrea Russett

His eyes were filled with happiness whenever he looked into my eyes. And I know, that my eyes reflected the same emotion. His arms were warm and I felt at home in them as we watched Stranger Things together on Netflix in his room. I was nearly asleep, but he was playing with my hair and whispering cute things in my ear as I kept nearly drifting off to sleep.

His bed was soft and I didn't ever want to leave.

"I love you baby girl," he whispered into my ear.

I felt a cold shiver down my spine, and I knew that I had just gotten goosebumps. The name baby girl was my ultimate weakness. It was a turn on, but it was also just two words that made me feel like a special person in his life.

My eyelids closed and I started to fall asleep, with his deep breathing as my background noise, since we'd muted Stranger Things. His breaths went every third second. In. Out. In. Out. It was a beautiful pattern. His heartbeat was even more beautiful. One, two, three. It was a quick heartbeat, but it had only meant how alive he was. That's what hearts do anyways. Of all the noises in the world, he is my favorite. He is my noise.

I felt his large hand rub my back gently as he spoke gently to me, "thank you for everything you have ever done for me. You taught me what love is, and I could not be happier with you. You're my happiness and my reason for breathing."

I felt guilty, that I was his happiness and reason. We'd just gone through a break up, so I felt that his words were now just words. Not real words. I felt pitied and rejected, so I kept my eyes closed, so I wouldn't say something I regret.

"And I don't ever want to lose you again," his hand was now back in my hair.

A small smile crept upon my face, but my eyes stayed closed.

"That smile," his breath elongated, "that smile is my favorite smile in the universe. You have this vibe of happiness Andrea Rose, it's art. You're art. You fill the world with joy and happiness, you're a gift on this earth."

I could feel my cheeks blushing at this point, as I continued to listen to his words.

He chuckled lightly.

"Kian," I whined. His chest was moving funnily as he chuckled. It felt strange. I moved my head from his chest and just laid it on a pillow, my body in a fetal position, but facing him.

"Sorry darling," he laughed again, adjusting himself so he was under the covers in a fetal position as well, face to face with me.

I looked into his eyes, "I can see galaxies in your eyes."

"I think that means you're in love with me," he teased.

"No kidding," I pecked his nose, and closed my eyes again, prepared to hear his comforting words of love to help me fall asleep.

His hand rested on my cheek, "and I know that someday, one day we might break up again. Nothing lasts forever. But I swear to you on this day Andrea, that I will do everything in my power to keep you in my life. I don't want to lose you. I want forever with you. We can be forever."

I smiled.

"Baby, I'm perfect for you."