XIX. Dare Or Dare.

Kian Lawley

"I dare you to stick ice down your pants," Sam read a tweet and then looked at me.

"Fuck," I groaned, "for how long?"

He shrugged, "do it for a minute."

My eyes widened and I shook my head quickly, "fuck no! I'll do it for ten seconds."

"Bitch, I swear to God, do it for atleast forty seconds." Sam laughed.

"Thirty," I reasoned and he simply nodded in agreement.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a Wal-Mart plastic bag. I filled it wth ice and then walked back to my room, "shit, let's do this."

Sam grabbed his phone and held it up, probably putting this on Snapchat.

I stuck the bag into my boxers and let out a grunt, "shit!" My teeth chattered and I balled up my fists.

"Twenty more seconds," Sam reassured me, "nineteen. Eighteen. Seventeen. Sixteen. Fifteen."

He countinued counting down, all the way to zero. As soon as he said zero, I took the bag out of my pants and threw it across the room.

"Shit, that's fucking cold!" I yelped, awkwardly moving around, "my dick is frozen, what the hell?"

Sam laughed and clapped his hands. His face turned red and he honestly looked like a retarded seal.

"Next," I mumbled and sat back down on the couch.

He chuckled and then looked at his phone, "kiss the person closest to you."

"Dude," I widened my eyes.

"They didn't say how," Sam smirked.

"You are not giving me a hickey or kissing my neck!" I protested.

"I was going to say we could blow eachother a kiss," Sam held his hands up in a defensive mode, "simple as that."

"Oh."

We blew eachother a quick, weird kiss and then I looked at my phone to read off the next dare.

"Buy Purpose on iTunes," Sam randomly announced, looking up from his phone, "somebody literally dare us to do that."

"I don't use iTunes a lot," I simply admitted, "I use Spotify."

We continued on with the video, then Sam read, "this person is daring us to call our exes and tell them we're pregnant."

"Okay," I nodded, instantly deciding I could prank call a girl from back home.

"I'll call Acacia, since everybody knows her. But dude, I did this last year on the O2L channel!"

"I'll call," I paused in thought and then Sam answered for me, "Andrea."

"No." I mumbled, "she'd hate my ass."

"Oh, come on. Don't be such a pussy," he teased jokingly and then poked my forearm.

"Fine, you call Caca first."

He shrugged and pulled out his phone. He put the phone on speaker. The phone rang several times and went to voicemail.

"Hi, you've reached Acacia B. Clark, sorry I can't reach the phone or whatever, I'll call you back when I get the chance!"

"Hey, Acacia." Sam took a deep, dramatic breath, "it's Sam."

I mimicked his dramatic breath.

"I just wanted to call to say--" he paused when the phone clicked, meaning Acacia answered his call mid-voicemail.

"What do you want Sam?" Acacia spoke into the phone, her voice sounding irritated.

"I'm pregnant," Sam blurted quickly, "and I think it's your baby."

"You're immature," Acacia mumbled into the phone, "I know this a dare. First off I saw your tweet, second off I'm not dumb. Besides, Sam, you're a girl. Unless you're drunk, then this is obviously a dare video."

"Well damn." I laughed.

Sam rolled his eyes and hung up, "somebody sure as hell was feisty."

"I guess," I laughed.

"Call 'Drea," he told me and pointed at my phone.

"Shit, okay."

I typed in her name in my contacts and called her. The phone rang three times and she picked up, I put her on speaker.

"Kian?" Her voice sounded concerned and slightly confused at the same time.

"We need to talk," I said hoarsely.

"That's never a good thing, and considering we've already broken up, it can't be that bad." She sighed, "what is it Kian?"

"Well, it is a boy and it'd appreciate you not calling him an it." I kept a straight, structured face. "I want to name him Samuel Cloud Lawley."

"Kian, what the hell are you even talking about?" Andrea spoke with an attitude, obviously aggravated.

"You got me pregnant and I want to name the baby Samuel Cloud Lawley. And if in some weird cause, the baby turns out to be a girl, I want to name her Samantha Cloudette Lawley."

"This is the Dare Or Dare Tag and you're filming with Sam," she pointed out, "I just looked at your Twitter to see."

"You just ruined all the fun," I groaned.

"But if we had a kid, it'd never be named that, just a heads up," she laughed a little, "no offense to Jc or Sam."

"I smoke pot!" Sam yelled, "Pot-torff. Pottorff."

I rolled my eyes at his dumb joke and then took the phone off speaker and held it up to my ear.

"Bye Kian," she spoke.

"Goodbye Andrea."

"Bye."

And just like that, the phone clicked and I was alone, listening to the humming noice that the phone made.