XVII. Then Leave.

Author's Note: Just a filler ;)

~*~
Andrea Russett

I don't know which was worse, the fact that I didn't stop Kenny, or the fact that I kissed him back.

Our lips moved perfectly in sync as his hands began to make their way to my waist. He pulled me closer to him.

My arms wrapped themselves around his neck and I smiled in the kiss.

He pulled away, causing me to frown.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, "you just got out of a relationship, this isn't right. I'm sorry for coming, really, I am."

My cheeks turned bright red in embarrassment, "it's okay Ken."

He stood up off the couch and paced back and forth in front of me, "God I'm so retarded."

My eyes wondered over to the wall.

"I'm sorry," he groaned, "I have to go."

I shook my head, "please stay Kenny."

He shook his head back at me, "I can't Andrea. It's hurting me. It hurts so fucking much. Just knowing that you just got out of a relationship. It's making me feel kind of guilty."

Kind of.

"Then leave." I blurted.

His eyes widened in surprise. He nodded and then grabbed his phone off the couch.

I watched him.

"Bye." He turned on his heel and walked out.

Not necessarily what I expected to happen, but it happened and I couldn't do anything about it now.

I rested my elbows on my knees and buried my face into my hands.