XI. No.

Kian Lawley

I woke up to the sound of Andrea moving my arm, "what are you doing?" I mumbled, keeping my eyes closed.

"I was going to get out of the bed but your arm was around me," she flipped onto her other side so she was facing me, "but now that you're awake, I'm no longer bored."

I hummed to myself happily, "did you sleep well?"

She nodded, "yes, however babe, I woke up an hour ago, it's 12:07 Kian."

My eyes widened, "woah, really?"

I never slept that long, honestly and I was kind of proud of myself.

"Really," she confirmed and poked my nose softly, "so, is there anything you'd like to do today?"

"We should go on a week-long road trip," I smiled, "it'd be fun."

She sighed, "babe, we can't. I need to film a video. You and Jc, don't y'all need a video? And Ricky is coming over in two days so we can film a video that will be uploaded in two weeks."

I sighed, "I guess that's true."

She kissed my shoulder, gently, "but I promise to you that we can some other time."

The fact she promised, was what made me get out of the bed quickly. I didn't like promises anymore. I'd been promised too many things, and barely any of them have happened.

"Kian," she sat up, "are you okay?"

I nodded, unsure of myself.

She got out of the bed and looked at me, "I love you. You know that, right?"

Once again, I nodded, still unsure.

"Good," she smiled.

"Yeah," I mumbled beneath my breath. "Uhm, I was thinking still about today's agenda. We could maybe film a video?"

She nodded, "that's a great idea."

I smiled a little, crooked smile.

"What type?" She questioned, her eyes lighting up with curiosity.

I chuckled at her curiousness and poked her nose, "that's for you to decide baby girl."

She whined playfully.

"You need to make a video, tomorrow is your day." I smiled, "better get onto some ideas."

"You suck," she laughed and then sat down at the edge of the bed. "I was just going to do an Ask Andrea tonight when you left, but we can do an Ask Kiandrea."

"That works," I nodded, smiling a huge ass smile.

"Or a reading hate comments on Kiandrea and commenting on them!" Her eyes widened as the idea popped into her head.

I didn't know what to say. I knew what they would mostly say. I've seen some before and I knew that Andrea might not be affected, but I would.

"No." I spat out.

She looked at me in concern, "why'd you get suddenly like that?"

"I'm not like anything," I mumbled, "we can just do the Ask Kiandrea video."

"No," she crossed her arms, "you got defensive out of nowhere. What the fuck, Kian?"

I groaned, "Andrea, have you not seen the hate comments we've gotten?"

She shrugged.

"They're dumb! They make you seem like a bitch! They make me look like a sad, depressed kid." I choke back, suddenly remembering all the comments.

Andrea is such a bitch, it's obvious Kian is hurting. He's not even himself anymore. Maybe that's why he doesn't hang out with girls.

He seems so sad. It's been like past a YEAR ..he should be over her, damn hes a lovesick puppy.

Andrea can fuck herself. Kian is so heartbroken. He literally seems so different without her.

Kian and Andrea weren't even that cute. Andrea is self-obsessed and she only cares about her hair, not him!!!

Kian is so in love with her to the point that it's just stalkish and creepy! OMG.

Kian needs to get over her and stop being a baby -_- !!!

I snapped back into reality when Andrea started talking.

"So?" She shrugged.

I took a deep breath and tried to control myself, "maybe some other time?"

She glared, "fine, I just don't want to argue, which is the only reason I'm ageeing to not do it, today."

I sighed.

"I'll do a tweet," she told me and pulled out her phone. She went to Twitter and began typing. When she was done, she showed me her phone.

Andrea Russett: doing an #AskKiandrea ;) send us questions and we will try to answer.

"That's good," I approved of the tweet.

I curled up in a ball, on the bed.

Andrea stood up and began moving around, setting up her camera and lights.

I watched.

"Done," she spoke, looking at me. She turned the lights on, then the camera.

"Okay," I said as I stared at the red light, "why are you already filming?"

She laughed, "I'll cut this part out."

I covered myself with the covers.

"Kian!" She whined, "get up."

I sat up and made her bed, quickly.

"Thank you," she smiled.

We sat at the edge of her bed and looked at the camera.

"Hey guys. I'm back with another video and I'm here, with my boyfriend!" She squealed and hugged me.

"Hello," I gently hugged her back, "I'm Kian, her boyfriend."

"And we're doing an Ask Kiandrea."