XVI. Confusion In The Air.

Andrea Russett

My phone beeped, signifying I'd just gotten a text. I stood up and walked over to my phone and read the text.

Ricky Dillon: DID YOU SEE KIAN'S NEW VIDEO HE JUST UPLOADED ON YT?!!?!???!

I instantly responded.

No.

I walked over to the couch and got my laptop. I sat on the couch and typed Kian Lawley into the YouTube search bar.

I went to his channel and saw the title of his new video.

#AskKian,

I hit the video and began watching it.

"Hey guys, what's up? Kian, here. I'm back with a brand new video! I tweeted you guy to ask me questions using the hashtag, Ask Kian. I got lots of questions and I'm going to answer as many as possible!"

I was already shaking nervously, unprepared for what was to come.

"Lilly Moore asks, do I miss O2L?" He looked away from his phone and looked at the camera, "is that even a question? Yes. I do. But we stopped it all for a reason. We are still great friends, but we just got too busy. But Jc and I have a channel on our own. Kian and Jc. Go check it out."

"Next question, Danielle Rumpally asks what my plans are for this new year." He paused in thought, "I have many thoughts about this year, I'm really excited. I can't tell you my plans, but I can just say that I'm excited and I hope you guys will be too. 2016 will be a very big year!"

He grinned, proud of himself. "Moving on. Is Jian real?"

He looked at the camera and smirked, "I don't know, is it?" He wiggled his eyebrows, "no, it's not dude. It's quite non-existant."

I read the comments, super intrigued about why Ricky asked me, meaning something was about me.

LPS2007
+ Kian Lawley : I feel so bad, he's obviously super sad about the break up

Rachel Berry Bear
+ Kian Lawley : Andrea is a bitch, she broke him once again and that's obviously all she ever does. Last time they broke up, Kian was emotional.

Harry_Styles1830562
+ Kian Lawley : my baby is sad, ofc she hurt him, skip to 8:32 to see him upset

I skipped to 8:32, just like the person specifically said. And there he was, looking down at his phone, reading the question.

I watched the video all the way to the end. I felt a sudden inch of guilt when I realized how heartbroken he was.

I commented on his video:

Andrea Russett
+ Kian Lawley : I love you Kian, I always will.

My fingers shook nervously as I commented it.

I shut down my laptop and then leaned my head back against the back of the couch.

I closed my eyes and stood up. My phone began ringing.

It's probably Kian.

When I looked at my phone, I saw it was Kenny Holland. I answered the phone.

"Hey Ken," I smiled as I answered the phone, "what's up?"

"Hello Andrea, are you home?"

"Yes, do you want to come over?" I sat up and set my laptop on the coffee table.

"I need to." He spoke hoarsley.

"Okay," I took a deep breath, "come on over, I'm here."

It took him twenty minutes to come over.

"Hey," I forced a smile when I saw him, "what's up?"

He rubbed his eyes, "Andrea, I don't know what to do. You love him, the one you said you'd never love again."

"We broke up." I confirmed.

"I saw," he told me, "I just came from home when I saw it."

I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

He shook his head, "okay. Let's just talk."

I nodded slowly and hesitantly.

"Andrea, you're my best friend, well one of them. And for a while, I've been hiding my feelings. Andrea, I like you."

My heart stopped for a half second as confusion spread across my face. He couldn't be telling the truth.

"I-I don't know what to say."

He shrugged, "then don't say anything."

I stared at him, debating on what to do and what not to do.

"Andrea, please don't hate me. I'm so sorry. I know you're probably frustrated with me right now." He leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine.