Pokemon School #47 ~ When The Hunter Becomes The Hunted!

Start from the beginning

Fennekin: Fen!

Gary: Thank you Serena, but standing here in the middle of the forest isn't the best of ideas.

Serena: Agreed! Let's carry on walking.

So as the four carried on their search of Ash and Pikachu, they began to talk about past experiences with Ash.

Serena: Gary? Can I ask you a question about Ash?

Gary: Huh? Sure.

Serena: How did you and Ash get to know each other?

Gary: How did we meet?... Wow... That was such a long time ago.

Serena: You guys go way back right?

Gary: We sure do!

Gary stopped walking and looked up at the night sky.

Serena: What's wrong?

Gary couldn't help but smile because he could remember all the great times he has had with Ash in the past.

Gary: Nothing's wrong, I'm just thinking back to when I first met Ash.

Umbreon: Um!

Gary: Don't worry! I haven't forgot about that Umbreon.

Serena: Forgot about what?

Gary: You see... Umbreon was the Pokemon I started my journey with, but back then it was a little Eevee.

Serena: And Ash started with Pikachu right?

Gary: Right! But I met Ash way before we got our first Pokemon! Me and Ash use to attend to my grandpas research school.

Serena: Research school?

Gary: Right! I can still remember to this day how much fun it was and how many friends I made... But that one boy stood out he most.

Serena: So you and Ash were friends straight away?

Gary: To be honest, no we wasn't.. We use to hate each other.

Serena: Really? Why would you hate each other? You two seem like brothers now.

Gary: Well back then me and Ash would get to look after a Pokemon while we were attending my grandpas school.

Serena: Oh wow! What Pokemon did you two get?

Gary: Well I had a Mankey while Ash had a Poliwag.

Serena: Huh! Did you say a Poliwag?

Gary: Yeah...why?

Serena: That reminds me of when I first met Ash back when we were little.

Gary: Wait? How did you meet Ash if you lived in Kalos and Ash lived in Kanto at the time?

Serena: I'll tell you once you've told me!

Serena winked at Gary hoping he would carry on with his story which he did while Umbreon and Fennekin laid down underneath a nearby tree.