Arranged Love~Chapter 5

Heyyy!!!!!

so i'm extremly sorry that i havn't posted a chapter in so long. the reasons include midterms, projects and overall lazyness

so anyway the song on the side is Broken by lifehouse

Recap: their driving in the car and it's on Darren's pov

Not an hour later Ellen woke up.

Chapter 5

I finally woke up from sleeping and stretched my arms out. I looked toward Darren and saw that he was still driving with his eyes focused intently on the street.

"You're not tired?" I asked because seriously he's been driving for a long time. Wait what time is it? I looked at the screen of the navigation system and saw 3 black bolded letters, 3:34. is he crazy I just slept for 3 hours and he's just driving like it's just 2:00 in the afternoon. "You, know because I could to start driving instead if you want." I continued.

He chuckled at me. Chuckled!! What's so funny?? "You driving my car? yeah right. I think I would like to get there safely and not dead." he said mocking me while smirking.

That son of gun!! thinks he's a better driver than me especially when he's barely awake. "That's what you think and you haven't even seen me drive yet. I bet you that I'm a 10 times better driver than you!" I stated. he doesn't know what's coming for him. No one, I repeat no one insults me on my driving and soon enough you'll find out why.

"Whatever makes you feel better but, still theirs no way in hell that I'm letting you take the wheel of my car. I'm sorry but I actually want to live maybe, unlike you" he said swiftly in a manner that stated this conversation is way over.

That, that... jackass thinks he's all that! I hate him so much!! I can't believe I have to marry a jerk!! I always wanted to marry a prince charming but now I got the opposite. I started thinking of the prince charming that I wanted to marry. Someone that would love me and have a romantic picnic on the beach with me. Thinking of picnics I'm hungry.

"Darren can we stop somewhere to get something to eat?" I asked

He then said "There's some food in the back from Wendy's."

"When did u get it?" I asked thinking it's probably a hundred years old.

"Around an hour ago. I already eat and I got extra just incase you wanted" he stated. Wait a second he bought for me too just incase I was hungry. That's a pretty sweet gesture coming from a jerk like him. I bet he probably poisoned it or something.

"What made you think I'd want?" I asked

"I just bought extra so we wouldn't have to stop again if you were hungry." He said. He just wanted to save time. He probably wouldn't of cared if I hated Wendy's. Whatever at least I don't mind eating Wendy's although I would of preferred something different.

I grabbed the bag from the back and started eating. Whoa he bought a lot of extra. He probably wouldn't of cared if I threw the bag away because he probably has enough money to buy Wendy's company, I wouldn't be that surprised if he already did. I only eat a little bit realizing that I didn't really want to get full on this fattening stuff. Yes, I like to watch my weight. No, I don't obsess over it.

I put the bag in the back and got out my phone until I remembered I couldn't text anybody because it was around 3:00 in the morning. I just sat there in the silent trying to think of things that could conjure up my mind until we got there. When I came up blank I decided that I should just turn on the radio.

I pressed the sound button and Bleed it out by Linkin Park started playing. I realized that it was on a CD. I've heard this song a couple of times and it's pretty catchy so I left it there. Darren didn't have that bad taste in music if he liked Linkin Park.