Chapter 29

Baby Momma: What about Harps

Baby Daddy: Scooter offered to watch her, Jagger wants to see her again

Baby Momma: Okay, well imma go get ready

Baby Daddy: Okay baby girl, oh and btw don't worry about trying to impress me, you'll look amazing in anything

Baby Momma: Who said I was worrying ;)

Baby Daddy: I can just tell ;)

Baby Momma: Well i'm not, but imma go find something.

Baby Daddy:  Bye Lace!

Lacey's POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is the time in my life were I need a friend, especially a girl, to help me get ready for dates. Or family, I wish I had some, even a mother figure. 

I shake the negative thoughts from my head and concentrate on my date with Justin. I walk over to my closet and look for the perfect dress. 

I decide on a khaki green bodycon with nude heels and a clutch.

The dress has a lot of cleavage but i'm fully comfortable with it

The dress has a lot of cleavage but i'm fully comfortable with it. I go into the shower and scrub my body clean using a strawberry scented body wash. I then wash my hair, also using a strawberry scented shampoo. 

Once i'm showered, I go into my drawer and pick out a a black lace bra and pantie set from Victoria Secret. Once I've put that on I put on a pink satin robe and proceed to my vanity to do my hair and make-up.

 Once I've put that on I put on a pink satin robe and proceed to my vanity to do my hair and make-up

Once I've glammed up I put on my outfit. I check my phone and see it's 7:30. Scooter should be here any minute. I go to wake up Harper from her nap and grab her things. "Harpy," I say picking her up.

She groans so I decide to leave her sleeping and just hold her. There is a knock at my door and I know it's Scooter so I grab her over night bag and walk to the door. I open to see a comfy dressed Scooter.

"Hey Lacey", he smiles and I reply with hi. I hand him Harper and the bag. "Are you sure you'll be okay, I can cancel with Justin if yo-"" It's fine Lacey, and by the way, you look beautiful, Justin's gonna love it", he says smiling.

I smile and we talk for a bit. We must have been talking for a while because we're interrupted by a smartly dressed Justin.

 We must have been talking for a while because we're interrupted by a smartly dressed Justin

"Looks like i'll get going, have a nice night guys," Scooter says backing away. He says a few words before Justin leans over and kisses Harpers forehead. Scooter disappears into the elevator and Justin approaches me.

"Wow", he mutters under his breath making my cheeks go a deep shade of red. "You look so beautiful," he breaths out making me smile. "You look very handsome yourself," I say walking forward and fixing his tie.

I feel Justin looking down at me so I look up and see him biting his lip. "You ready?" he says snapping out of his haze. I nod before closing my apartment door. Justin grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Last Chapter Tomorrow!

How was it tho?