Chapter 24

I'm starting to like Sofia...again but idk it depends, like I see so much shit about her that makes me hate her, I think I only hate her tho because she gets to date Justin, like she gets to TOUCH HIS CHEST WTF!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I wake up with a head laid on my chest and hands wrapped around my torso. I smile when I notice it's Lacey. I remember last night, we just watched movies for hours. I also remember when I nearly called her my girlfriend.

She shifts a bit and I stroke her long brown hair. She groans and looks up at me. I smile at how cute she is and she moves so that her head is now in the crook of her neck. Her warm breathe hits my neck causing goosebumps.

"Good morning babygirl", I say into her hair. A muffled 'Good morning' escapes her lips and I wrap my arms around her tiny waist. I turn on my side and she snuggles into me more. She places her hand on my chest and I smile.

I think I like Lacey Coleman.

Lacey's POV- Next day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Harper!" I say when Justin walks through the door with her on his hip. "Mommy," she shouts as Justin sets her down. She waddles towards me and jumps onto my lap. She snuggles into me and I take in her scent. 

She smells just like her father. "How are wu mommy", she says and I smile. "I'm perfect baby," I say kissing around her face. I see Justin smile from the corner of my eye making my smile bigger. 

"Wanna go out, or go to the-" "BEACH!", me and Harper shout, interrupting Justin. He glares at us before chuckling. "Sure, i'll pick you guys up in 30 minutes, i'll go get my stuff", he says before walking over and kissing me and Harper on the forehead. 

"You look beautiful by the way," he whispers in my ear before walking away. As he leaves he winks and me making me blush. "Mommy come on," she says dragging me into her room, or at least attempting to. 

I think I like Justin Bieber.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------They finally admitted to liking eachother

Hope you enjoyed