Chapter 20

Lacey's POV
-------------------------------------------------------------
I hear footsteps so I quickly turn over the channel onto ABC Family, and see Pretty Little Liars about to start.

"Mommy!" I hear Harper call. I turn around, putting on a smile so she knows I'm not upset. "Hi baby", I coo.

Justin smiles and I ignore it, feeling grouchy. I don't want to be mean to Justin, but this whole "Jailey" situation is really annoying, but i'm not sure why, I don't like him.

I guess I don't want my baby around her, I don't want Harper to become attached to Hailey.

"Hey, Lace", Justin says grabbing my attention. I look over and he chuckles. "I was wondering if I could watch Harper for a few nights a week, you know, split her between us", he says tickling Harpys sides.

"Um sure, what days", I say muting the T.V. "Are you sure?", he questions.  "Yeah, I've not been out on the town in years", I chuckle.

"Okay, how about Tuesday's, Friday's and Saturday's", he says and I nod. "Yeah that's fine", I say smiling.

I unmute the T.V. and change the channel to the news.

"Breaking news just in, a body of a girl has been found near Laguna Lake, officers say her body is severely burnt and is very hard to identify. If you know a missing person please come to the station immediately."

I gasp and feel my eyes begin to burn. A tear falls down my cheek and Justin's runs over to me.

He situates Harper in his lap and pulls me into him. I sob into his chest, gripping onto his shirt.

"Justin, we need to go to the s-station, what a-about if its h-her", I stumble crying harder into him.

"Shhh, it's okay, I'll drop Harper off at Scooters and we'll go straight there, okay?", he says

I nod and he stands up ad gets Harper ready to leave. 

__

Justin's POV

"Thank's Scooter, we really appreciate this," I say handing him Harper. "No problem guys," he says and me and Lacey begin walking to my car. "Justin," Scooter says turning around. "Look after her, she's vulnerable, shes a sweet girl, something you need," he tells me sternly. 

I know he's low-key dissing Hailey, but Hailey's my girlfriend, I can't just break up with her, she's done nothing wrong to me, I hope.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Quick Update

I just got Justin Bieber socks, 2 t-shirts, the yellow purpose hoodie, and I bought the Purpose CD for car jams.

Love You All